Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need more friends in safari
(Jun 27, 2016, 11:57 AM)Lythania Wrote: @KailynNeko Filled in your info on the list! I only had one other Poison-type safari so I'm pretty happy with yours. Smile Sidenote, you have a gorgeous avatar. #TeamEeveelution!

Thanks, I like your avatar too. It's very cute Heart
(Jun 27, 2016, 12:10 PM)KailynNeko Wrote: Thanks, I like your avatar too. It's very cute Heart
Aw, thank you! Heart
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
I'll check and fix FC as needed
checked my FC and it looks fine to me
Hmmm maybe it's just me. I tried it twice earlier.
Ah, sorry! Tried it again just now and it worked just fine, dunno what happened there. o_O
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
@Fennekins  and @KailynNeko  i added yours.
(Jun 26, 2016, 07:47 PM)KailynNeko Wrote: @silverswitch1234 Also you can insert a paragraph when you see a red line when you reply then go to the right and there should be a red square with what looks like to be a back arrow. I didn't know if you knew that or not, just a helpful tip I guess. Smile

thank u u where very very helpful
@sater10 added you Smile
i have a friend code so now                    pppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeee
(Jun 28, 2016, 07:32 PM)silverswitch1234 Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 07:47 PM)KailynNeko Wrote: @silverswitch1234 Also you can insert a paragraph when you see a red line when you reply then go to the right and there should be a red square with what looks like to be a back arrow. I didn't know if you knew that or not, just a helpful tip I geass

i has friend code now and put my ign in correctly i hade no idea what that ment