Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FRIEND SAFARI] Need more friends in safari
(Jun 26, 2016, 07:39 PM)KailynNeko Wrote:
(Jun 26, 2016, 02:40 PM)silverswitch1234 Wrote:
(Jun 22, 2016, 12:47 PM)KailynNeko Wrote: I will accept anyone who wants me to add them. =^.^=

u might be able to add me i have omega ruby

What is your FC? I will try to add you.

my friend code is  y u no catch
@silverswitch1234 Your Friend Code is only numbers and is under your name in your friends list. My Friend Code is 0318-7937-6468
(Jun 27, 2016, 10:21 AM)Lythania Wrote: Yo, your friendly neighborhood list person is here hahah. I've added you KailynNeko, and will add Silverswitch too once they put in their FC. Smile Nintendomaster, add me back please! Had you added from a different thread and have tried to get your attention about it a few times lol. DarienDenciati, I tried to add you, but it said the friend code wasn't valid! (Nvm, resolved!)

To answer the question about the third slot, you are correct, KailynNeko. The safari person in question has to have beaten the Elite Four in order to unlock it, and you both need to be online in-game at the same time.

Here's everyone's info! I'll edit this as needed.

-----

Forum Name: @silverswitch1234
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon: 
You need to go into your User Settings and enter your friend code, and probably edit your IGN as well, unless you do use those numbers as your in-game name. That way you don't have to post your friend code whenever someone asks for it. :D (It'll show up in the info under your avatar, just like mine does!)

Forum Name: @DarienDenciati
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon: 

Forum Name: @NintendomasterFTW
Safari Type: 
1st & 2nd Pokémon: 
3rd Pokémon: 

-----

Forum Name: @KailynNeko
Safari Type: Poison
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Seviper, Venomoth
3rd Pokémon: Drapion

Forum Name: @NoRaTiX
Safari Type: Psychic
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Munna, Espurr
3rd Pokémon: Girafarig

Forum Name: @ShinyeeveecalledOpel
Safari Type: Fairy
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Dedenne, Mawile
3rd Pokémon: Clefairy

Forum Name: @Fennekins
Safari Type: Dark
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Nuzleaf, Cacturne
3rd Pokémon: Liepard

Forum Name: @ehju0901
Safari Type: Electric
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Electrode, Electabuzz
3rd Pokémon: Luxio

Forum Name: @sater10
Safari Type: Ground
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Phanpy, Marowak
3rd Pokémon: Gastrodon

Forum Name: @Alterou
Safari Type: Normal
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Lillipup, Kecleon
3rd Pokémon: Will edit to add this after we've both been online in-game at the same time, so long as you've beaten the Elite Four!

Forum Name: @ProfessorLapras
Safari Type: Flying
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Spearow, Woobat
3rd Pokémon: Will edit to add this after we've both been online in-game at the same time, so long as you've beaten the Elite Four!

I LOST MY GAME!!!!!          Sad
@KailynNeko @NoRaTiX @DarienDenciati @NintendomasterFTW @ShinyeeveecalledOpel @Fennekins @ehju0901 @Alterou @ProfessorLapras @Lythania @sater10 

I hope you don't mind, but I added each of you. My friend safari is-

Safari Type: Fire
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Magmar, Charmeleon
Third Pokémon: Braixen

Thank you very much in advance for those of you who adding me!

@silverswitch1234

Are you trolling? If not, friendcodes are a series of numbers attatched to a 3DS device so that it can communicate with others online. Go to your 3DS home menu and click the square smiley face above all the games/apps. Scroll right once and you'll see a friend card of yourself. The 12 digit number on the card on the top of the screen is your friend code.

Also here IGN stands for In-Game Name aka your Trainer's name. It has nothing to do with the IGN website (I know, I got confused at first too lol)
(Jul 1, 2016, 06:01 PM)VoidThoughts Wrote: @KailynNeko @NoRaTiX @DarienDenciati @NintendomasterFTW @ShinyeeveecalledOpel @Fennekins @ehju0901 @Alterou @ProfessorLapras @Lythania @sater10 

I hope you don't mind, but I added each of you. My friend safari is-

Safari Type: Fire
1st & 2nd Pokémon: Magmar, Charmeleon
Third Pokémon: Braixen

Thank you very much in advance for those of you who adding me!

@silverswitch1234

Are you trolling? If not, friendcodes are a series of numbers attatched to a 3DS device so that it can communicate with others online. Go to your 3DS home menu and click the square smiley face above all the games/apps. Scroll right once and you'll see a friend card of yourself. The 12 digit number on the card on the top of the screen is your friend code.

Also here IGN stands for In-Game Name aka your Trainer's name. It has nothing to do with the IGN website (I know, I got confused at first too lol)

KK added you!
@VoidThoughts: Sure, I'll add you and add you to the info list as well. No problem at all! :D Also.. You get kudos from me for the RedMinus avatar. XD *Guitar solo!*
-----
My Pkmn X Friend Safari - Fire
#1: Growlithe + #2: Larvesta + #3: Braixen
If you don't want your safari info posted, please let me know!
(Jul 1, 2016, 09:18 PM)Lythania Wrote: @VoidThoughts: Sure, I'll add you and add you to the info list as well. No problem at all! :D Also.. You get kudos from me for the RedMinus avatar. XD *Guitar solo!*
@Lythania
Thank you! And omg I'm so glad someone recognized the picture xD
@KailynNeko and everyone else Hi guys I'm new here please add me ^^
@VoidThoughts Added you back Smile
@ShinyeeveecalledOpel in my 11 years of pokemon I had never encountered a shiny even after weeks of hunting and I just randomly encountered one in your safari you the real MVP Wink