Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

FT: Shiny Whismur
Hello persons, I am here to offer you guys a shiny whismer I spared saved when ev training, and I just want a zigzagoon, with a sun stone. I've been trying to get a sun stone on my own for a week straight, and I just can't get one. I've found them all, my linoone isn't picking any up, super training keeps giving me dawn stones, and only dawn stones. And I can't for the life of me find a zigzagoon in my AS copy, so I really need one. kappa

So, you get shiny whismer, I get a sun stone, and a zigzagoon.

The whismer is in a luxury ball if that maters any.
George R.R Martin wrote 2016 :L
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

You don't look so well... how bout 50cc's of LINKS!?
I do have a few spare sun stones. Do you want the zigzagoon with pickup?
I have both the zigzagoon and sun stone for you, let me know if you want to trade.
Any zigzagoon will do. I need the stone badly. Thanks for the help.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad

(Jan 6, 2015, 09:34 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Any zigzagoon will do. I need the stone badly. Thanks for the help.

I've added you, so just PM me for when you are ready to trade.
IGN: Patrick
(Jan 9, 2015, 08:55 PM)Arctero Wrote:
(Jan 6, 2015, 09:34 PM)w2gMk Wrote: Any zigzagoon will do. I need the stone badly. Thanks for the help.

I've added you, so just PM me for when you are ready to trade.
IGN: Patrick

I'm terribly sorry about this but, I don't have the whismer any more. My internet has been out since the 8th, and I couldn't update the thread. (I don't even know who to talk to to close the thread anyway :L)

Terribly sorry for this.
                                                                        #LillieDefenseSquad