132in speed

Moves:
1. Crunch
2. Ice Fang
3. Dragon Claw
4. Dragon Dance

With a Jolly Nature

Item: Sitrus berry

Put it on a hazard team to break sashes and switch him in on a non-fighting type, physical attacking pokemon. Great for wall breaking.

I hope to get some feedback on this. It has worked well for me, you just need to be smart about using it.
What are it's base stats or stats at level 50?
if you want to submit this build go to this thread http://thejustinflynn.tv/forum/Thread-Ho...d-Approved
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I just made this for fun its not an actual build yet. I was hoping to get some feedback on how it does, whether in VGC or on Smogon
Rock Slide would be better, since you get flinch and stab. Going Adamant instead of Jolly would work well sense Tyrantrum's not the fastest Pokemon and most of its checks would be too fast even if it were trained. You could pair it up with something like Swords Dance, Substitute, Roost, Baton Pass Ninjask with Speed Boost. Let it sit in the back while Ninjask sets up for a few turns then baton pass to it so it's fast and strong enough without taking any damage. Using a move like Dragon tail, which paired up with Stealth Rocks can have you slowly chipping away at a team's health. Another move would be Roar, if you don't want the added damage of Dragon Tail but be assured to force the switch. If you have to give it a fang move, go with Poison Fang. It does supereffective damage to Grass and Fairy types, which can be deadly to Tyrantrum. Dragon tail can take care of any dragon type foe, and you'd probably be better off switching to another Pokemon if you're met with a hard and fast hitting ice type.

For evs I'd suggest going 100 in Hp, 252 Def, 156 Atk. Tyrantrum has a respectable attack, even untrained, so you don't need to fill it out. It's defense needs much more work, but if you can have a baton passer give it +3 pr 4 to its speed, it might be able to outspeed what you want it to. A good investment into its Hp could prove to let it hang on just long enough to get in that Dragon Tail/Roar to force a switch and continue the stealth rocks damage. Pair it up with a Pokemon with Healing Wish or Heal Pulse for doubles, and it'll be staying on the field for much longer. If you go for Roar instead of Dragon Tail, give it a Sitrus Berry or Choice Scarf.

A good strategy for Choice Scarf Tyrantrum is to have it in a doubles battle with Ninjask out with it. Have Ninjask begin setting up for what the opponent might believe to be another Pokemon with Substitute. Tyrantrum throws out the Stealth Rocks and your opponent will most likely try to get rid of Ninjask's substitute to stop it from setting up. Switch Tyrantrum out for a Pokemon to keep Ninjask in the game like Heal Pulse Clawitzer, and wait out the next 2 or 3 turns beefing up that speed and switching between an attack/substitute + heal pulse and protect + protect. When Ninjask has finished setting up, use Baton Pass and bring in Tyrantrum to roar over and over again, forcing the opponent to take damage from Stealth Rocks while Clawitzer heals it with Heal Pulse. It's highly dependent on what your opponent brings, and a priority move could completely derail it, but its good if the battle goes in your favor. This set would require some investment into Speed, so just switch the HP evs to Speed evs.
Thanks for the feedback Smile ill try these
(Nov 16, 2014, 07:00 PM)MegaChewbacca13 Wrote: Thanks for the feedback Smile ill try these

Well I was going to make a detailed reply to this but it ended up being it's own analysis. I did a giveaway for Tyrantrum yesterday because I've been having some fun in Battle Spot Doubles with it and so I drew from my experience there and made a new thread about it. You can read my thoughts there.
ill be sure to do that joshou