Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[FUN] You can pick your Pokemon, and you can pick your friends...
But can you pick your friend's Pokemon?

According to what my friend and I are doing, the answer is yes!

So, you've probably done all this before, where you pick one of your friend's Pokemon and they have to build a team around it.

I gave my friend Wormadam, and after looking him up he sighed a bit.

Well, a couple days later, I requested he do the same for me...and I got Eevee. I was so hype until I took a peek at those base stats that make even Castform look good...

So, my team idea is VERY gimmicky, and is based around the fact that Eevee can learn Stored Power. I basically get +6 in every stat (or as close as I can get) and Baton Pass those buffs into Eevee, who can now wreck face with that Stored Power.

So far, this is my team:

Girafarig @ BrightPowder
Ability: Sap Sipper
Level: 50
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Baton Pass
- Nasty Plot
- Amnesia
- Double Team

Scolipede @ Black Sludge
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpD / 4 Spe
Calm Nature
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance
- Iron Defense
- Substitute

Smeargle @ Focus Sash
Ability: Moody
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Dark Void
- Follow Me
- Miracle Eye
- Safeguard

Eevee @ Leftovers
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Mild Nature
- Stored Power
- Trump Card
- Last Resort

As you can see, I'm not sure what move to place last on my Eevee, and I don't have the last two Pokemon picked yet.

Pretty sure the last two will be Mega-Blaziken Baton Pass w/Hone Claws and typical Drifblim Baton Pass shenanigans!

I would appreciate any tips or constructive criticism because, while this is a just for fun battle, I'd still like to make it as good as I can!
This is an interesting team but don't you think having 5 baton passers is a bad thing? If Eevee gets fainted, you have no offensive options left. Don't make your team fully invested into an idea. Use the idea you have and implement it in a functional team where if the idea fails, you have other options to secure your win condition.
[Insert signature here]
If only this was doubles, your friend could run a Skill Swap Fissure Wormadan. (Yes, Ground Wormadan learns Skill Swap and Fissure, how broken)
(Jul 26, 2015, 07:39 AM)Delta Wrote: If only this was doubles, your friend could run a Skill Swap Fissure Wormadan. (Yes, Ground Wormadan learns Skill Swap and Fissure, how broken)

Fun Fact: We are playing Doubles! :D I'll see if he can figure this out.

@Marcusube Since I have no idea what his team is gonna be, my other B-Passers are there to cover other options, but I basically have it setup all on Eevee for the fun of it and if it does work even in the slightest, then that would be hilarious.