Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite Pokemon
also, just curious, how do you put the animated sprites into your posts?
(Nov 18, 2014, 08:38 AM)Eckley Wrote: also, just curious, how do you put the animated sprites into your posts?

The tutorial can be found here Smile

Anyways, my favorite Pokemon is this homie [Image: spinda_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48ys.gif]
Thanks!
My favourite starter is Bulbasaur because of the Pokemon adventures manga Smile

My favourite legendary is either Mew because of a toy I got when I was a kid (it was glow in the dark and made mew noises when you moved it :3) or Raikou because he was the only legendary dog I managed to catch in crystal when I was younger and I trained that motherfather up!

My favourite pokemon in the wholewideworld has to be Espeon (who would have guessed Wink ) it was my first lvl100, he was 10 years old on my crystal version when he died (stupid battery). I'm so happy at his viability with Magic Bounce ability Smile
My favorite starters are:
[Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif] and [Image: blaziken_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a43ay.gif]

My favorite legendaries are:
[Image: mew_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a49ap.gif] and [Image: rayquaza_b_w_sprite_by_blazifox-d3e3y02.gif]

and my all-time favorite I'd go with the one and only [Image: mudkip_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499s.gif]
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

Umbreon
[Image: 197.gif]

Favorite legend though is
[Image: 647.gif]
Favorite Starter - Charizard
Favorite Legendary - Mewtwo/Darkrai
Favorite Normal - Gyarados/Lapras
I think I would have to go with this --

Favorite Starter: [Image: 009.png] Gotta be Blastoise

Favorite Legend: [Image: 151.png] [Image: 383.png] Mew or Groudon; both have a lot of meaning for me

Favorite Normal: [Image: 034.png] Definitely Nidoking
Favorite Pokémon is Spinda.
My favorite starter is Quilava! The middle evos need some love too!
[Image: quilava_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a4956.gif]

My favorite legendary is Latias. So cute!
[Image: Latias_BW.gif]

Other pokemon I love are Umbreon (if you couldn't tell), Vulpix, Houndoom, and Banette
[Image: umbreon_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48u5.gif]      [Image: tumblr_inline_myrehcUlqj1s5fykm.gif]     [Image: 229.gif]     [Image: x_y_banette_cursor_by_mid0456-d7a0rov.gif]