Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favorite game(s) ever?
This is a generic post but whatever Dodgy list some of your favorite game(s) here, for me my favorite games are Ocarina of Time, Metroid Prime, and and Pokemon Gold and Silver Heart
I think my favorite video games include Pokemon Ruby, Animal Crossing for the Gamecube, and Divinity: Original Sin. There have been so many good memories out of those games and it's difficult to choose a specific one out of the three, and even all of the games I've played amongst the Pokemon, Animal Crossing, and other various series.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
Borderlands 2 was so amazing for me, granted i still had friends who played XBOX back then unlike now where pretty much none of my friends do :P
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
One of my favorite games of all time is Conkers Bad fur day. Such an amazing game.. even beats some of todays games. Favorite pokemon game has to be Pokemon Emerald, i like pokemon x and y cause of its graphics but the story was crap, so once Alpha Sapphire is in my hands, cant deny it wont be the best pokemon game.
Pokémon Silver version, Dragon Age: Origins/2, The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and Resident Evil 4!

And those are just to name a few.
The whole Tekken series will have a special place in my heart, but i will say the first 4 (with Tekken 2 being #1 for me) were the best. It was simplistic, they didn't have to add extra stuff because all it could be is an arcade fighting game. I feel like they are adding way too much and are taking away from that core aspect... but then again, every game is now a days.
Metal Slug series, the art and gameplay are still what inspire me to this day to develop my own games.
(Oct 8, 2014, 10:25 AM)Skyxer Wrote: Metal Slug series, the art and gameplay are still what inspire me to this day to develop my own games.

I used to own the Metal Slug anthology collection on PS2 so much fun
Final Fantasy Tactics Advanced. I found my old cart for it last night :D
For PC I would say one of my all time favorite games would be Age of Mythology. If you have never played it I would try it out. I think they still have it on the steam store but unfortunately I have a Mac now. I don't think I could ever get bored with that game.