Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite Pokemon?
[Image: 9LandorusT3-1.jpg]
Don't have an all out favourite, but my top 5 in no particular order are Goomy, Goodra, Charizard, Arcanine and Pikachu

(Aug 25, 2015, 06:47 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
Far as I'm concerned, there's only one Pokemon that even matters:

[Image: stantler_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a48yg.gif]

STANTLER B O Y S

Someone ban this person right now
Totodile and Feraligatr are my favourites. Lots of memories of dancing Totodile from the show.

I've grown attached to Diancie as well. When I first heard and seen of it, I thought it was such a stupid design, but then I actually got her from the EB Games event and adored her.
I liek mudkipz

In all reality, I love Staraptor. You just can't say no to the coolest starting bird. Also, it was my first Pokemon I ever really fought with. I had a used Diamond Game, (and because I was a n00b) I had a lvl 98 Staraptor that I would use to beat the Elite Four. I only really ever did that. Crush the Elite Four with me Staraptor. It had Fly, Roost, Aerial Ace, and Brave Bird. I didn't know how much Roost healed. I just knew it was a magical healing potion type thing. Then, Fly was a kinda strong 2 turn attack. Aerial Ace was another good attack that just did damage. And then Brave Bird was my nuke. NOTHING STANDS IN THE WAY OF BRAVE BIRD! NOTHING!!!
My favourite has always been Jolteon. Most aesthetically pleasing to me. I would always box Pikachu for jolteon when playing Pokemon Yellow Kappa
(Aug 26, 2015, 08:18 AM)Eckley Wrote:

STANTLER B O Y S

You can never ban me from your heart. Heart
(Aug 26, 2015, 02:07 PM)PKPatriot56 Wrote:
(Aug 26, 2015, 08:18 AM)Eckley Wrote:

STANTLER B O Y S

You can never ban me from your heart. Heart

You're right. I love you too much <3 xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
[Image: giphy.gif]
Stantler so cute Kappa
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
agron or klefki.
(Aug 25, 2015, 08:03 PM)firemouse Wrote: Cyndaquil, not surprisingly. It was my first Pokémon.

[Image: cyndaquil.gif]

I really like Cyndaquil. I don't think I even own one. Lol. Looks awesome to me. However, its evolutions are a heart-breaker in my opinion.

[Image: cyndaquil.png][Image: cyndaquil.png][Image: cyndaquil.png][Image: cyndaquil.png][Image: cyndaquil.png]
New to the Forum? Visit a 5IV Pokemon Giveaway here.

I am Breeder. Need help? Ask away!.