Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Favourite Pokemon?
M A R O W A K and E L E C T A B U Z Z
[Image: 306.gif]

Aggron is definitely my favorite Pokemon appearance wise.
But Aggron pretty much basically sucks. So..

[Image: 555.gif]

Darmanitan is my favorite Pokemon for competitive play in singles.

[Image: 534.gif]

aaaand Conkeldurr is my favorite Pokemon for competitive play in doubles.

Too hard to just answer which is my favorite overall, sorry ;-;
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
[Image: vibrava.gif] [Image: rapidash.gif]

Vibrava and Rapidash are my two favourite mons. I can't really pick one lol Blush

In terms of competitive, Pangoro is my main boy in singles and Medicham in doubles.
[Insert signature here]
[Image: sylveon.gif] [Image: volcarona.gif]

I can't choose between Sylveon and Volcarona. I love the Eeveelutions and Sylveon is my favorite so far, but Volcarona is a big fluffy moth.
My favourite Pokémon is Meowth!

[Image: meowth.gif]

Other favourites would be Sceptile, Gliscor, Hawlucha, Pikachu, Greninja, Krookodile, Croagunk...
My favourite Pokemon is Azumarill  Heart Water and Fairy are both strong typings. It has bulk and power (Huge Power to be specific  kappa ) and it's adorable :D

[Image: 184.gif]
My favorite pokemon is Liepard ^^

[Image: tumblr_mgw4fz_XL0_Z1rcwf0xo1_500.gif]
(Aug 29, 2015, 02:57 PM)Royal Wrote: My favorite pokemon is Liepard ^^

[Image: tumblr_mgw4fz_XL0_Z1rcwf0xo1_500.gif]

Such a fan of Liepard! We both like feline pokemon!
(Aug 29, 2015, 03:19 PM)Bright_Shadow21 Wrote: [quote='Royal' pid='73773' dateline='1440885472']
My favorite pokemon is Liepard ^^

Such a fan of Liepard! We both like feline pokemon!

I'm a cat person KappaHD kappa KappaHD
Hmm...after much thought, it'd have to be...
Likely the single most under-appreciated and continuously downtrodden Pokemon in the game.
[Image: tumblr_mt36jbr48y1qd87hlo1_500.gif]
For a Pokemon with such a vocal fanbase, Flygon is remarkably underrepresented in many media, games included, and hasn't really had much to celebrate since it was introduced way back in (the original) Gen 3. At every turn, he's been outclassed by bigger and stronger Dragons which can boast higher stats, wider movepools, and more options, and even now dwells at or near the bottom of the barrel in terms of usage among fully-evolved Dragon types. Yet, my favoritism for this visually type-defying Pokemon will never waver.

-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!