Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First PKMN community I've been in....
Heart 
Hi, long time pokemon fan, only just getting into the community though!! I am an avid shiny hunter, though not very good at it... Looking for places to trade FCs for the Friend Safari in Pokemon X, which is my favorite pokemon game (although if Sun and Moon is really what I think it is, then X will definitely be debunked lol)! I enjoy talking about pokemon with people and just trying to help others out in general. Glad to be here!!
Found a shiny? Talk about it here!!
Welcome to the community! C:
Welcome to the community. Remember if you have any questions regarding general Pokemon topics, in-game stuff, or anything competitive, be sure to ask any of us in the forums.
Welcome fellow new blood.
This is as well my first community, but from what I've seen everyone is pretty cool, so don't worry
Thanks for all the warm welcomes, anyone able to tell me how to make a signature? I can't seem to figure it out Sad Is there an option for it or do I have to wait 'till I hit a certain post number to have access to it? :0
(Sep 17, 2016, 06:27 AM)Confide Wrote: Thanks for all the warm welcomes, anyone able to tell me how to make a signature? I can't seem to figure it out Sad Is there an option for it or do I have to wait 'till I hit a certain post number to have access to it? :0

U dont get a signiture till 15 REP :D
For signatures, I believe you have to reach a certain point with "reps" to be able to have one. The best ways to do so is by interacting with people, answering their responses, completeing trade requests, or any other contribution. The require amount is around the late teens or 20's since I forgot exactly when I got it.
Welcome fellow shiny hunter! :D

Feel free to add my Friend Code
#LillieDefenseSquad
(Sep 17, 2016, 08:57 AM)Vinnie050 Wrote: Welcome fellow shiny hunter! :D

Totally will! I have an additional FC for my 2DS, which is 1736-2865-9576, adding you on both! (ゝω・`)┏┏*:・゚✧
(Sep 17, 2016, 08:59 AM)Confide Wrote:
(Sep 17, 2016, 08:57 AM)Vinnie050 Wrote: Welcome fellow shiny hunter! :D

Totally will! I have an additional FC for my 2DS, which is 1736-2865-9576, adding you on both! (ゝω・`)┏┏*:・゚✧

Added you back on both! Smile
#LillieDefenseSquad