Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

First starter Pokemon?
We all remember our first time playing Pokemon. I was 6 years old when I first started playing. I still remember the happiness of choosing my first starter, Torchic. Now being older, I still remember that day. The day I chose Torchic as my first starter, and how through all the years of playing Pokemon, how I kept the same Torchic (now a level 81 Blaziken) throughout my journey. So, I ask you, fellow Pokemon trainers, what was your first starter? Who did you choose to start off your first journey through the Pokemon world?
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
squirle was my first starter. ive always chosen the water type in each gen, even though i hate the design of empoleon, i still chose piplup
I've always stuck with the Fire type starter, in Black and White, I chose Tepig
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
My first ever Starter pokemon was Bulbasaur in FireRed, I ususally pick grass types for my playthrough
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
First one was Mudkip <3 , was just 2 cute
(Nov 17, 2015, 02:07 PM)Feax Wrote: First one was Mudkip <3 , was just 2 cute

lol cuteness always wins
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
(Nov 17, 2015, 02:15 PM)Justin Wrote:
(Nov 17, 2015, 02:07 PM)Feax Wrote: First one was Mudkip <3 , was just 2 cute

lol cuteness always wins

wise words
My first ever starter was his majesty Charmander in Pokemon Red (yep, the original one for gbc...i'm feeling old right now xD). I always loved is design and his evolution line.
" Sometimes you must HURT in order to KNOW, FALL in order to GROW, LOSE in order to GAIN because life's greatest lessons are learned through PAIN."
-Pain
I actually cant remember since I played all games from gen 1. I think it was Charmander. that was 16 years ago.
My first starter was Turtwig. It was such a cute little turtle type thing, and looked much better than Piplup and CHarmander. When it evolved into Torterra, it was Tortearring up everything in its way with Earthquake. Also, Torterra looks absolutely awesome.