Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] 6IV Legit BR Pokémon - First come First Served!
@framor93 

OK, it is reserved and will be bred once I have completed the others, it's ironic you chose greninja not gengar with your profile pic  Tongue

(Apr 4, 2018, 04:49 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @framor93 

OK, it is reserved and will be bred once I have completed the others, it's ironic you chose greninja not gengar with your profile pic  Tongue

Lol, you're right, but in US I've breeded 3 flawless Gasly (with egg moves) [and I'm seriously thinking of making a team of only Gengar C: ]
and now I need a Greninja for some battle
@Tenebris_Kane Hey, I am back, still no rush. I can schedule a trade with you whenever you are available, also if you want me to post something on GTS, let me know.
(Mar 31, 2018, 01:15 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote:
[font]Hi. 
Do you have golisopod Yet? [/font]
I'd like to request a calm nature Foongus with Regenerator if possible as it's for my 1st competitive team. Thank you in advance.
@Tenebris_Kane
What all do you have? Is it only what's shown? Sorry if this is a dumb question.
@AstroDwarf 

Since breeding 6IV Pokémon takes time and I can only actually do 1 Pokémon at once I am only posting a maximum of 6 options for now. This means that people shouldn't be left for way too long after their request and lowers the pressure on me as I can restrict the number available to the amount of time I anticipate I will have for breeding.

Since I am using my previous Pokémon moon pokémon as bases I actually have around 4 boxes that I can potentially go through for any that I want to breed and offer to the community. I am basically breeding a 6IV of these for myself instead of my 5IV while also breeding a second 6IV for the community.

Hi guys, it's been a while since I started this giveaway and I don't want to seem like I am letting people down.

@RetroTyphlosion 

Your Golisopod is finished

@Dova

I have a 6 IV now and I just need to finish leveling it up, I plan to do it while I level a couple of my other projects probably be able to trade later thursday as I am busy tomorrow (UK Timezone)

@AverageJoe

Crustle has currently got me stuck, although I have been busy with other things I have bred nearly 3 boxes of dwebble with no luck thus far. I will keep trying while I am on the bus tomorrow so hopefully it will at least be hatched by Thursday, luck dependant.

As for the others, I will be getting round to your requests as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.

@Tenebris_Kane good luck and thanks Smile 
Also, don't worry and try and have fun with it lol
(Apr 10, 2018, 11:55 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Hi guys, it's been a while since I started this giveaway and I don't want to seem like I am letting people down.

@RetroTyphlosion 

Your Golisopod is finished

@Dova

I have a 6 IV now and I just need to finish leveling it up, I plan to do it while I level a couple of my other projects probably be able to trade later thursday as I am busy tomorrow (UK Timezone)

@AverageJoe

Crustle has currently got me stuck, although I have been busy with other things I have bred nearly 3 boxes of dwebble with no luck thus far. I will keep trying while I am on the bus tomorrow so hopefully it will at least be hatched by Thursday, luck dependant.

As for the others, I will be getting round to your requests as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience.

@Tenebris_Kane is today fine?
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ