Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Back with a BANG! - 100+ Legit BR Pokémon!!!
@Dova 

No problem, as you can see I have plenty prepared and I even have spare bagons  Tongue

Just let me know when you are sorting out the trade, I presume you plan on using GTS?

(Jul 12, 2018, 11:42 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

No problem, as you can see I have plenty prepared and I even have spare bagons  Tongue

Just let me know when you are sorting out the trade, I presume you plan on using GTS?
I will be depositing two level 14 Male Mudbray in the GTS. The first one will be for Salamance (Intimidate) and the second for Pangoro. The second one will go in as soon as I get the Salamance. Thanks! @Tenebris_Kane (And p.s. We will always welcome you Tenebris. Your an important member of this mini-society and one of the best breeders out there!)

First Mudbray
​​​​​​Requesting: Salamance (Intimidate)
IGN: William
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
im still up for the pangoro tell me what to do
(Jul 12, 2018, 02:03 PM)rayqon Wrote: im still up for the pangoro tell me what to do
@rayqon
Deposit a pokemon on the GTS and give Tenebris the info like this:

Pokemon Requested-
Pokemon Deposited-
IGN-

Or you could request a direct trade.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

I am heading into the GTS now so your Salamence will be with you in just a minute

Edit: may be a couple more minutes, just saw something on GTS I want to grab before it disappears...

(Jul 12, 2018, 03:17 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

I am heading into the GTS now so your Salamence will be with you in just a minute

Edit: may be a couple more minutes, just saw something on GTS I want to grab before it disappears...

Will deposit next one right away!
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Sorry for that slight delay but when I went to look for mudbray I saw a shiny mudbray for ANY Pikachu so I quickly bred one to snipe it so yay, free shiny!! Tongue

(Jul 12, 2018, 03:26 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

Sorry for that slight delay but when I went to look for mudbray I saw a shiny mudbray for ANY Pikachu so I quickly bred one to snipe it so yay, free shiny!! Tongue
This mudbray is named don't snipe for some reason...
 that same thing happened to me but they wanted a wooper which I just so happened to have lying around
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Dova 

Pangoro has been sent, hope you like them  Big Grin

I think I trained too many Pokémon this time around so if you want anything else from the giveaway don't hesitate to ask  Wink

(Jul 12, 2018, 03:36 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Dova 

Pangoro has been sent, hope you like them  Big Grin

I think I trained too many Pokémon this time around so if you want anything else from the giveaway don't hesitate to ask  Wink
@Tenebris_Kane 
 Im sort of in and out of breeding right now so if any of them have egg moves Ill take them. (Did get a few good breeds earlier - one for @famous57 and the other was an amora that unexpectedly had almost perfect iv's).
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ