Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Breedjects for everyone! 2.0
@Frost
Thank you SO much. >w< That's going to help me out SO MUCH, seriously!
Now, I only have to keep looking for one with 0 Speed... Hihi. =u=

@Vncentg29
We got to break this trade into two parts, tho!
Do you want the Pokémon from ORAS on SM too? Then I'll have to transfer them really quick!
@Ryokara 

Yeah if it doesn't bother you Smile. Alright I'll wait then, so sorry for troubling you. Thanks so much!
[quote='Ryokara' pid='228179' dateline='1487193546']

Thank you SO much. >w< That's going to help me out SO MUCH, seriously!
Now, I only have to keep looking for one with 0 Speed... Hihi. =u=

Sure, no prob!!
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
@Vncentg29
No problem! Also, it's not troubling at all - I just need to know what I shall do for you guys. ;p
I'm back online again!
@Ryokara  

Thanks so much for patiently trading me your pokemon Smile Would be looking forward for your newest addition breedject. Hope you have a great day Smile Cheers mate!
@Vncentg29
Always again! Feel free to check in again as soon as you find something you'd like to get your hands on! <3
Have a great day as well - cheers. :3
@Ryokara Sorry for my absence, I've been back and forth to hospital and haven't had the time, and now I have trade ban so I dunno how long it'll last, but I will trade as soon as I can!
OU MASTER RACE
FC: 2750-1214-7141
IGN: Bernardo
Pokémon Wanted: Do you have any rough skin (HA) gible for sun and moon?
Pokémon Offered: Ive got a 6IV ponyta with morning sun and flame wheel egg moves, and flash fire ability, or a couple 5IV if you're interested in them, and I've also got some snow warning alola vulpix with moonblast and freeze-dry egg moves.
Which version do you wish to trade with?: Sun and Moon preferred (I've got alpha saphire somewhere in my basement picking up dust, but I can go get it If it's  too much of a problem for you. Thanks a lot for the giveaway btw <3)
@"Anabel"
No problem! Hope everything's fine, concerning you being at the hospital.
I wish you and your loved ones the best of health. >w<
But yeah, feel free to hit me up as soon as your ban's gone. :3

@Duidi11
Heya there! Sure thing, since I've got access to PokéBank, I can transfer every mon from ORAS to SM. :3
But since Move Tutors aren't available in the 7th gen yet, I still offer trades in ORAS, because breeding there is still kinda neccessary / helpful.
Concerning move tutors, I'd love GF to do updates. But since I don't think they will ever do that... gotta wait for the next games. y_y
Anyways! I've got your FC registered and your Gible transfered!
@Ryokara Thanks a lot, what's your discord user so I can talk to you through the chat?