Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
Heart 
[Image: 5B83.gif]
[Image: sc5nx0.png]

Oh wow... It's everyone's favorite little cutie, Mew! In this special end of the year giveaway I will be giving away three level 100 SHINY Mews. They are fully EV trained and have a battle ready move set, featured below. All Mews given away will be as follows, but if you win you may request your own move set of choice if you don't like this one. Let's not worry too much about that though, and save that deed for the winners! 

[Image: 4877462_90x90.png]
Level 100 Mew 
Shiny: Yes!
EVs: 108 HP / 252 Atk / 148 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Taunt
- Explosion
- Tailwind 

This giveaway is very simple. All I ask for is that you reflect back on your year and comment below to tell me something good that happened in your life! Sometimes we forget to be thankful for all the beautiful things in our lives, and I want us to all end this year on a positive note!! I will put everyone's name in a random generator and three of you will receive this adorable little Mew! Your good thing that happened does not make you more or less likely to win, so be honest and thoughtful!

You may comment once, and you may submit your comments until end of the day on December 31, 2015. The winners will be picked a few days after, by January 3, 2016 at the latest. I will post the winners on this thread as well as private message them. The exchange of the mews will be arranged between me and the winners, whenever is convenient for us both! =^-^=

To start us off, I will give you my personal story of what happened to me this year! For me, this year has been pretty crazy. It's honestly been very hard not to be bitter or angry at others for the bad things that have happened... But looking back on this year, I have realized all the great things that have happened to me! I realized that we cannot let the bad things cloud the wonderful events that happen to us. For me, one of my favorite moments this year is getting the help to go back to university in the Spring. Education is very important to me and I was unable to go this past year because of money issues. However, it's all turned out okay because I was able to get the financial assistance to go back again! Because of this, I will work harder than ever next year to make the most of my schooling and finally get the degree I've been striving for. I am so grateful for the opportunity to go back to school, and it makes me happier than anything. ♥ 

As for you all, I cannot wait to hear the beautiful things that have happened in your lives. Feel free to write me a story, or a few sentences. I promise you all I will read every word. I wish all of you a happy holidays, whatever you may be celebrating this year! ♥♥

[Image: tumblr_mab5k6v8gh1r3hvfc.gif]

The winners are:
Breeder_Falkon
Bamman
StarHoshi

Congrats to these guys and thank you for participating everyone! I really enjoyed reading all of your responses =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
For me, the year was really really bad, I got embarrassed a few times in front of my crush, my friends kept stealing my stuff, and my parents kept yelling at me everyday. Next year, I'm going to try and get all A's in school and start playing more battle spot in ORAS. ^u^
What I have been thankful for this year is the family and friends that have supported me over and over again. I'll try not to make you feel guilty or anything but lately I have been having issues with school and personal things and one big one being relationships. Thank goodness I haven't been in one yet but my friends would always tell me that things will get better and eventually there is someone out there. My parents are also a huge blessing in my life because they always support me no matter what trouble I'm going through. I hope you guys can have those kind of friends and feel how I feel. Merry Christmas everyone and a Happy New Year!!! Smile
This was the year I decided to start getting really back into Pokemon. I purchased my 3DS last year and played it on and off, but then decided I wanted to really try my hand at battling, breeding, and catching all the Pokemon. And I'm excited to say I completed the Dex this year too. For the first time since Gen 1 I completed a whole Dex! In general though I am thankful for my family, friends, and employment. Working 2 jobs, going to college, and trying to maintain relationships is hard, but I've managed to keep a level head so far. HERE'S TO HOPING 2016 IS JUST AS AWESOME AS THIS YEAR!!!
For this year I was happy that I got all a on my report card and my exam went well
This year was actually quite good, first it started with school as expected, our teacher was actually really nice, time flew by very quickly.
When term 3 started, the teacher I had needed to learn about stuff about science to teach future students. The new teacher wasn't that bad at first, then she turn really horrible, she insults the students sometimes, nobody really liked her. Until the student teacher came along, she was amazing, she had great ways of teaching us, it was overall great, I decided to play some pokemon games after 5 years break, then I was addicted to it. Now its nearly the end of the year, time flew by fast. Good luck to everyone else participating, thank you for reading, peace.
This year was a good year, because nothing really bad happened. I'm doing my best to keep a balance between having fun and doing stuff for college. I think this year I realized how important enjoying life is. Besides, I regained my interest for Pokemon . Happy holidays to everyone and I hope you have a joyful year 2016 Smile
My happiest moment of the year was being called a nerd by non other than Princess Sylveon herself.

But in all seriousness, this year has been decent I supposed, nothing that good has happened to me since like a 5 years ago when I made one of the best friends I have right now.... The best thing that happened this year would have to be getting through the yearly depressing mood I have faster than usual. So yeah life for me sucks ;_;

Dont pity me pls, makes me feel worse than it really should
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
I have two special moments from this year.
Part of my family lives in Ireland and my younger sister (age 9) had just gotten pokemon X. On my last visit I had taught her how to trade and wonder trade pokemon but she didn't know anything about the game chat. So one day I asked her to trade with me and turned it on. I listened for a while when she was talking to herself about the pokemon I was showing and how cute it was but then I started talking and she realized I could hear her. She sounded so happy and it really made my day. I also traded her a shiny mudkip and a shiny buneary because she likes pink.

The other was just a while ago. I finished school and I can now officially call myself a book binder but the best thing was that the people who were evaluating my skills and books said that If I needed someone to recommend me for a job I could give them their numbers and if I ever start up a business they would buy my books and papers. And those people have a special qualification in book binding. Of course they did point out all the mistakes in my books as well but they also gave me tips on how to do better.

So I have high hopes for 2016.
i mean i cant really remember anything that happened this year but i do remember getting a shiny slowpoke from masuda methoding which was actually really nice