Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [CLOSED!!] SHINY Mini Mew Giveaway!!! [NEW YEARS GIVEAWAY!!]
For 2015, I actually got my act together for my school and started getting pure A's and B's. My social life also went wild and I started hanging with people that actually care for me
My family was finally proud of me and so was ISmile
By far, 2015 was about the best year of my life
This year is one of my best by far ive made some new friends met back with some old ones :D
and of course got back into a hobby ive had since i was 6 POKEMON... and there's no way i could say pokemon is the best thing this year i can say its a great thing to have Smile
Bumping again for everyone who hasn't had a chance to comment =^-^=
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
This year I finished my first year in a new high school. It has been an amazing change in my life and i finally feel like i belong. Four months ago my sister went off to college and she has been really happy there, also very homesick. But she is going to come visit for the Holidays. She arrives tomorrow. Smile
This year i finished my first year in a new high school. It has been the happiest year in a while and i finally feel like i have friends again. My sister also went off to college and is very happy there, though homesick. She is visiting for the holidays and is arriving tomorrow night.
This year my parents finally realised how unhappy school was making me and allowed me to leave to pursue a different educational path (which is hard to do when you're underage you gotta sneak through the system) so now I'm free from adolescent hell and I'll have a diploma just before my birthday. ^_^

Fight the man fellow kids stick it to the government
My year didn't start very good and it didn't got any better. My parents were fighting a lot and eventually broke up. School was a real dissaster as well. But the positive about this year is that wathever stood in my way, I overcame every obsticale and I think I have matured a bit.
(January 3rd is my birthday ironically, aha)

Well, this year was quite an adventure for me, if I do say so myself. I'm a senior in high school, and just transferred to a new school. I had a tough time fitting in, and getting through classes. But eventually I settled in and became one of the crowd. I got really good grades and kept up with all the events throughout school. I even got an internship for my art career! Then....stuff happened. My grandfather passed away and it hit me really hard. I started to struggle in school, lost a lot of friends through isolation and eventually broke down all together. I trudged on the next couple of months, until one of my teachers started to notice my mood. He became a close friend. and helped me push through and become strong again. I consider him a grandfather now, in place of losing my own. I love seeing him at school every day and look forward to making him proud of me. As for my school life, it improved again vastly and everything returned to normal eventually. I picked up on my pkmn too, becoming an avid shiny hunter and breeder, and nothing brings me more joy these days than by catching a shiny pkmn!
So, I'm thankful for my teacher, loving family for cheering me on, and last but not least, having a home, and food on my table everyday. <3

That's all I can think of! Thank you for doing this event! It's really rad and kind of you! Best wishes everyone! Look out 2016!!!
My year 2015 was ... weird. I didn`t manage to do a lot of things i wanted to do like asking my crush out or getting good grades in school. I learned a lot about my friends and lost a lot of them because of that. I didn`t know how some of them are really behind their faces and that was a rly bad experience for me. I kinda wish i wouldn`t know a few things about them but it came like it should be and now i`m with only a few great guys left. I went throught a lot of bullshit this year and it clearly wasn`t my best one. But i found a lot things out too this year for example I know now who i really like to be with. I had a lot fun just sitting in my room in front of my Mac, having my 2ds. my ds. a great book and my phone on my side to watch videos and play games and listen to good music with my closest friends. I`m kinda glad that i know now that my 2 closest friends are really bad inside (they betrayed me on a really bad way) and i`m not hanging out with them anymore so i did at least one good thing this year for me.

That kinda explains my year 2015 and i hope i`ll still be in this community next year to write an article about 2016.
Good Luck in the new year to everyone!!
This year had his up and downs, but in the End it was the best year in my life so far =)

I love my job as a metalworker, its sometimes hard and last year i almost lost 4 fingers, but know i dont have any pain anymore and can work without problems.

Also i met the love of my live in summer, and believe it or not, know shes not just my girlfriend but since 26th of December 2015 she is my fiancee <3

Know im the happiest man on earth, and if 2016 is going to be just 10% as good as 2015, its going to be a good year ^_^