Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Contrary Snivy (Closed)
ive been hoping for contrary snivy for a while now if possible id love one idc about the ivs or nature cuz ill just breed em myself to get what i want
Would it be possible if I could get one too? Idc too much about the ivs, just the ability.  Thanks
Hey man I would love to get one of the off of you! I cant wait to use a Choice Scarf Serperior with Leaf Storm! FC is 5300-9567-6631 IGN Ryan!
Can I get one
I'd love one! I personally don't care if it has good Ivs or what nature it is because I like to breed on my own, so one with even 2 or 3 IVs is fine for me! (As long as it still has Contrary ;P)
Can I have one? IGN : Jerome
Hey guys! Sorry that I have been offline for a bit. I can most certainly give everyone who has asked for a Snivy before this post one. Unfortunately, I have some university stuff to take care of for the next few days, so I won't be able to continue this giveway for awhile! I know that a lot of people have gotten one though, and my hope is that people still will be able to give one. I will write down everyone's name that I still need to trade with in the OP! Thanks!
Thank you so much!
(Jan 10, 2015, 09:34 PM)JoggingZombies Wrote: Thank you so much!

You have the best name ever!