Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Event giveaway! Huge! CLOSED!
I am doing a triple give away here within the next two weeks. I will be giving away a legit event Hoopa, a legit Tanabata Jirachi, and a legit shiny movie Arceus! Entries start today and run until August 1, 2015.

But Lady how do you enter?" you may be asking. Well simple. Tell me what your favorite shiny is and why. Can be anything from it's awesome to it was your first shiny ever. Each entry will be given a umber and I will use an RNG generator to determine the winners.

Cheers and good luck

~~~~~~~

The giveaway is now closed and winners will be announced soon

~~~~~~~~

Winners have been choosen via Random.org . I will contact the winners and make arrangements for them to collect their prizes. Thank you everyone for participating! It was fun seeing shines that othe rpeople personally love and adore!

Number 1 YoshiEgg you get hoopa

Number 32 blackkyurem999 you get the Tanabata Jirachi

Number 21 EternityWaits you get a Shiny Arceus.
My Favorite shiny would have to be Heatran. Just something so elegant about the way it shines. Almost as if it was just born from a volcano.
(Jul 24, 2015, 06:31 PM)YoshiEgg Wrote: My Favorite shiny would have to be Heatran. Just something so elegant about the way it shines. Almost as if it was just born from a volcano.

I have to agree. Heatran is awesome and the shiny makes it look like molten lava.

You're number in the giveaway is one
My favorite shiny is Zoroark. It's purple color made me really want it! I thought it'd be super cool that if someone killed all my pokemon except the Zoroark then I would still go out with shine :D
(Jul 24, 2015, 06:48 PM)faesonna Wrote: My favorite shiny is Zoroark. It's purple color made me really want it! I thought it'd be super cool that if someone killed all my pokemon except the Zoroark then I would still go out with shine  :D

Zoroark is sick shiny or sure! The purple is a cool twist. it was my first shiny on pokemon X. i caught it my first time in pokemon village as a random encounter.

You're number in the giveaway is 2.
I have two favorite shiny Pokemon. My first is Floatzel. It was the first shiny that I caught in Pokemon Pearl, and I also caught if by chance in Pokemon X. My second is Clauncher/Clawitzer. They have shiny Gyarados colors!
(Jul 24, 2015, 08:21 PM)srushj11 Wrote: I have two favorite shiny Pokemon. My first is Floatzel. It was the first shiny that I caught in Pokemon Pearl, and I also caught if by chance in Pokemon X. My second is Clauncher/Clawitzer. They have shiny Gyarados colors!

Shiny Floatzl is awesome! I love it's color palette and red lobsters for the win.

You're number in the Giveaway is three
My favorite shiny is shiny... Magikarp. It sounds so bad but I have caught one in both pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire and will be my first hunt in Omega Ruby.
My favorite shiny is Onix. It doesn't seem impressive with the weird green look, but it was my first shiny and is my favorite Pokemon.
(Jul 24, 2015, 11:54 PM)hi15361 Wrote: My favorite shiny is shiny... Magikarp. It sounds so bad but I have caught one in both pokemon X and Alpha Sapphire and will be my first hunt in Omega Ruby.

Magikarp one day will become a Gyarados. Pus it's a golden karp! Not only that it is also a shiny plush too.

You're numbe rin the giveaway is 4