Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Event giveaway! Huge! CLOSED!
My favorite shiny is Ralts. It's the first shiny I ever actively hunted for, Ralts was always one of my favorites from 3rd gen, and I love the blue orange color scheme.
(Jul 31, 2015, 12:00 PM)buffpigeon Wrote: My favorite shiny is Ralts. It's the first shiny I ever actively hunted for, Ralts was always one of my favorites from 3rd gen, and I love the blue orange color scheme.

Shiny Ralts us a subtle but nice color swap. Blue and orange go so well together!

Your number in the giveaway is 31
My favorite shiny has to be Latios cause the green color on it looks so cool.
(Jul 31, 2015, 04:07 PM)blackkyurem999 Wrote: My favorite shiny has to be Latios cause the green color on it looks so cool.

Shiny Latios is sleek and awesome! I like shiny Latias as well. It's pretty and golden color. You know you can soft reset them to be shiny with the eon ticket? I got shiny Latios on my Alpaha Sapphire.

Your number in the giveaway is 32
(Jul 31, 2015, 04:11 PM)LadyShanna92 Wrote:
(Jul 31, 2015, 04:07 PM)blackkyurem999 Wrote: My favorite shiny has to be Latios cause the green color on it looks so cool.

Shiny Latios is sleek and awesome! I like shiny Latias as well. It's pretty and golden color. You know you can soft reset them to be shiny with the eon ticket? I got shiny Latios on my Alpaha Sapphire.

Your number in the giveaway is 32

Yeah I know about the soft resets, I got mine from black 2!