Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Huge Giveaway!!! [DONE]
Shiny jirachi
????????
263799970205 is my fc
Simon is my ign

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
(Nov 29, 2014, 01:16 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 12:58 PM)Railtracks Wrote: EVERYONE LISTEN UP!!!!!!!!!!!

Ben Omnes-Norton (the host of this giveaway) is really busy at the moment, and likely already has request for every Pokémon on this list. He said he'd try to find a time in the near future to deliver all of the requested Pokémon, but for now, let's just leave him alone, okay?  :D

bump

bump swag
Omg darkrai... my favorite pokemon of all times Smile..

Friend code - 4227 - 3525 -3371
IGN - Eddie

I'd love to win it
(Nov 30, 2014, 11:52 AM)Donors Wrote: Omg darkrai... my favorite pokemon of all times Smile..

Friend code - 4227 - 3525 -3371
IGN - Eddie

I'd love to win it

Ben Omnes-Norton (the host of this giveaway) is really busy at the moment, and likely already has request for every Pokémon on this list. He said he'd try to find a time in the near future to deliver all of the requested Pokémon, but for now, let's just leave him alone, okay?  :D

Proof:
(Nov 28, 2014, 12:11 AM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote: Lol guys sorry for the inconvenience, I've been really busy (packing boxes, school work, vgc 2015 prep) i've been putting this off for a while. I will find a time for me to trade everyone the pokemon that they wanted (if it wasn't claimed by anyone else)

Bump.
(Nov 29, 2014, 07:31 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Nov 29, 2014, 01:16 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:

bump

bump swag

bumpbumpbumpsquad
Are there any Dialgas left?
(Dec 6, 2014, 12:32 PM)Quagle Wrote: Are there any Dialgas left?

I swear, these lyrics were written about you:

Skip to 0:43.

Proof:
(Nov 28, 2014, 12:11 AM)Ben Omnes-Norton Wrote: Lol guys sorry for the inconvenience, I've been really busy (packing boxes, school work, vgc 2015 prep) i've been putting this off for a while. I will find a time for me to trade everyone the pokemon that they wanted (if it wasn't claimed by anyone else)
Would like a shay in darkria or jirachi if not taken
Can i have a shiny charmander

<--- friend code IGN: Jordan

Proof:

Idiots. -.-

Bump.