Poll: Are you excited for more giveaways?!
This poll is closed.
Yes
95.56%
43 95.56%
No
4.44%
2 4.44%
Total 45 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Im back! Huge mew giveaway!
Now why I want the Mew is not really a diffficult question, when i was a kid the first thing I saw was the first movie of Pokemon. Now Mew played a big role in it and I guess that's the reason why Mew is one of my favorite Pokemon. I would love the win this giveaway not only for some memories from the past but also to complete my pokedex.
Btw welcome back Smile
Hopefully I'm not too late
Aqwell: 1177-7384-0996
Mew is the utmost cutest legendary and I'm one of the bluest people there is so a shiny Mew would be the perfect addition to my collection. I'm currently trying to get every blue shiny one way or the other (mostly by breeding).
I'm also more than patient.
My fc is on my profile.

Why would you want a mew? The better question is why don't you want a mew? Mew is (in my opinion) the nicer version of mew and of course the original too. Mew is a Pokemon that is sought out by many players and even though hoopa is (arguably) taken mews throne. I believe mew will always be above special and of course, more than a legendary pokemon.
I would absolutely love one!
Mew is one of my favourite pokemon, i was fortuante enough to obtain one on my X however,my 3DS decided to crash so i am down to the start again which is pretty annoying because i had moved on to catching shiny versions of all the pokemon. :X

< Friend Code
Im giving this giveaway one more day so more people get a chance. Good luck!
Hiya~
I'm brand new to the forums, and I decided to join after using the shiny counter so many times.
I am IN LOVE with shiny mew. I loveeee the blue colour, and it's definitely one of my favourite, if not my favourite.
I'm trying to catch a lot of the shinies, if not all of them. I love pokemon and if I won a shiny mew, I definitely would take really good care of them.
Thank you soooo very much for this opportunity. I think it's awesome you would do this :D

FC is to the side :D
Hi Smile

Thanks for doing this giveaway! I would like a shiny Mew because Mew was one of my favorite pokemon from gen 1. I always liked the idea that Mew was the ancestor of all pokemon, at least until Arceus stole its thunder. Anyway, I have fond memories of watching the first pokemon move over and over again, and watching Mew and Mewtwo battle never got old to me. So I guess you can say this particular pokemon means a lot to me.

Also Mew looks really cool in blue Smile

Friend code to the left, thanks again!
FC: 3024-5425-5443
I would like mew because battle wise, it can be anything for any team whether it is a sweeper, wall or bulk.
This is a great giveaway! Hope for more like it in the future! Smile
My Friend Code: 0963-2615-8114
Reason why I wants a Mew is because its my most favorite legendary its also kinda mysterious with its connection with all the pokemon with its ability to learn all moves!
FC: 2766-9271-3829

Can't really think of a good reason to give you for wanting Mew, other than it's an adorable and awesome Pokemon. Part of the original 151 and it had that Ancient Mew card.