Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Last chance to get 10 Legendary Pokemon.{Final Trades HappenTommorow thru Friday}
I'm so sorry to hear that Sad hope it wasn't too bad... Also take your time to recooperate. We can wait a bit
Hey no problem just glad you arnt injured
Just got back....I'm sorry to hear that I hope everything is okay
Hope you're okay!
Man the accident sucks, I hope your alright and also I really want to say thanks not only to you but to everyone, you are also so supportive and I'm only new here but I already feel like this community is somewhere I belong and I want to thank you guys for being like the nicest people ever. you guys are prime
(Dec 11, 2014, 05:35 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote: Man the accident sucks, I hope your alright and also I really want to say thanks not only to you but to everyone, you are also so supportive and I'm only new here but I already feel like this community is somewhere I belong and I want to thank you guys for being like the nicest people ever. you guys are prime

bump
this might seem like a dumb question but does it matter if we are using x and y or oras?
(Dec 11, 2014, 05:37 PM)sc_galaxy Wrote:
(Dec 11, 2014, 05:35 PM)Bwalker8 Wrote: Man the accident sucks, I hope your alright and also I really want to say thanks not only to you but to everyone, you are also so supportive and I'm only new here but I already feel like this community is somewhere I belong and I want to thank you guys for being like the nicest people ever. you guys are prime

bump

bump bump kappa
Is it ok if I can get the legendaries tomorrow, because I have some stuff to do.
here i thought i was running late since i just got off work but im glad your ok dude