Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
can someone plz private meassage me and give me a unused kyogre code for pokemon ultra sun game..i cant get to my gamestop to get the code my self thanks to whom can help
Hey, if this giveaway is still live then can I get a Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Arceus, Shaymin, Manaphy, Genesect, or a Meloetta all not shiny?
​​​ I dunno how many I can get so any combination of these will work for me.
I'm available from 5:00PM-3:00AM EST
have you still the celebi? i realy need one for my team.
if you have a jolly one this would be perfectly but another one would be fine too.
ok @Greenfish @Dova @John Raphael @Primerakilla13 @Bad Internet Guy @bendikr @MankeyFace @Shan-Shan shoop @UDBZJames10 @Brootox , anyone on?
Doubt you're still on now, but I am lol.
a tornadus and thundurus would be schweet! i live in est and could be on anytime on monday. Reply or dm me for more details please. Thanks in advance, you're doing a pokegods work.
@mste1602 I just check in from time to time, just let me know if you want to trade or have any pokemon ready and we can take it from there. I might request some more pokemon after the zygarde as well, would that be possible?

Anyway, thank you regardless.
@bendikr you can request more but if you could list them before the trade starts, that would be helpful.
(Aug 11, 2018, 05:07 PM)mste1602 Wrote: ok @Greenfish @Dova @John Raphael @Primerakilla13 @Bad Internet Guy @bendikr @MankeyFace @Shan-Shan shoop @UDBZJames10 @Brootox , anyone on?

@mste1602 i will be on most of the day today so just let me know. thanks!
sorry I missed you @Greenfish . when next also what timezone?