Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] Legendary pokemon
@mste1602 are you available now? I'm looking for a shiny event tapu koko, a good IV Mewtwo, and any other shinies you'd be willing to send over. Hope to hear from you soon. This thread is awesome, regardless if you help me or not, this is dope! My 3DS FC is 4227-5858-8010. My IGN is Rami. Im playing on Ultra Moon. I've already sent you a request.
@mste1602 
Sure! I can't see that you have any set limit as to how many I can request, but I also don't want to be too demanding. Since moo311 left the site there are not a lot of giveaways like this so I was hoping to make the most out of this one, but let me know if it is too many and I will tell you which ones to remove. All of these are non-shiny if possible, except for the shiny Zygarde 
  • Groudon
  • Kyogre
  • Original Ash Hat Pikachu
  • Shiny Zygarde (2018 legendaries)
  • Tapu Lele
  • Tapu Bulu
  • Cosmoem
I was also wondering if you have any Zeraora that you are giving away that you haven't listed? 

Anyways, my time zone is UTC/GMT+1 I believe, but at least I live in Norway so just check the time there. Thanks again.
oh! @bendikr thank you for reminding me. my list on neoseeker is much more updated I forget to update this one. yes I have zeraora. and ok, is there a time in a specific timezone you'll be on next? @yunglira sorry for missing you and also I'm not sure about the IVs on mewtwo. and @Thordagreat better tag you so I dont miss you. do you have a time?
(Aug 14, 2018, 05:39 PM)mste1602 Wrote: oh! @bendikr thank you for reminding me. my list on neoseeker is much more updated I forget to update this one. yes I have zeraora. and ok, is there a time in a specific timezone you'll be on next? @yunglira sorry for missing you and also I'm not sure about the IVs on mewtwo. and @Thordagreat better tag you so I dont miss you. do you have a time?

@mste1602 Can you link trade now? I wouldn’t mind a zeraora either lol if you can’t now then let me know, I’ll work on your schedule dw about mine. I am on vacation either way.
Huh How do we start a thread on m new here?
(Aug 14, 2018, 05:39 PM)mste1602 Wrote: oh! @bendikr thank you for reminding me. my list on neoseeker is much more updated I forget to update this one. yes I have zeraora. and ok, is there a time in a specific timezone you'll be on next? @yunglira sorry for missing you and also I'm not sure about the IVs on mewtwo. and @Thordagreat better tag you so I dont miss you. do you have a time?

"@mste1602"
No problem! Smile  
Thats awesome, I'm currently at work but im off in a few minutes. I can try to be online in an hour or so? (It's currently 22:30 here) If that doesn't match with you then I can be online tomorrow (16.08) anytime between 13:00 and 17:00 GMT+2/GMT+1. Still not sure but atleast it's the norwegian time zone.
@UmbreonxEspeonluvah on whatever category you're looking at, there should be a button at the top of the page that says either new thread or new topic. @bendikr my ds is having connectivity issues right this second, but if it fixes I'll get back to you
@mste1602 
Sure, I'll just add you on 3DS. Should we trade in USUM or SM? Let me know and I will try to be on. Probably heading to bed in 2-3 hours, but if you know you're available not too long after that I can stay up a bit late.

Edit: or do you want to do it in GTS only? Forgot to ask, sorry.
@mste1602 

​​​​​​Sorry for the spam, but I also forgot to ask you if the pokemon are legit and legal for online battles? If you don't have legal ones of the mons I asked for that's okay, then we can just not trade them right now.
@bendikr um... you want a zeraora and that can only trade to ultra games so use an ultra game. also zeraora can't do the gts so we can't do that

also the ones you asked for yes are legit