Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] [TEMPORARILY CLOSED] Wei/Jdawg/Eddytay's Egg Giveaway!
Smile 
We are temporarily closed for now!

However, requests up to this point will be noted and we will still carry out the trades :D
If your name is in the "Ready To Trade" section, make sure you've added me and we'll trade whenever you're online!

Jdawg and Eddytay's quite busy with school, and one of our future collaborators have lost her Pokemon X cartridge (yikes!). We shall be closed until most of us are quite free.

What we can say for Update 3.0 is that we will have the option for ALL HA STARTERS and MORE HA POKEMONS, some with really good egg moves, so stay tuned! :D Also, we will be collaborating with TWO MORE users, which is a big plus for this thread!

DISCLAIMER: If you were looking for BR, 6IVs, Shinies - this thread probably isn't for you.
We have some HAs though! :D

Hiya folks! It's Wei here with a big egg giveaway!
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Qd0Uai6F6jEUTcKK6IE...PWEtJlgCxw]
Main reason on why I want to present this giveaway is to
1) Help y'all with your Living Dex
2) Give these baby Pokemon a home -- they'll need a good trainer to care for them!
3) Help ORAS players fill their dex with Kalos Pokemon
4) Hatching eggs yourself would let you be their OT (Original Trainer) and let you have the chance to nickname them! :D

You can request for:
1) STARTERS (Collaboration with Jdawg2003)

[Image: snivy.gif][Image: tepig.gif][Image: oshawott.gif][Image: turtwig.gif][Image: chimchar.gif][Image: piplup.gif]
[Image: chikorita.gif][Image: cyndaquil.gif][Image: totodile.gif][Image: treecko.gif][Image: torchic.gif][Image: mudkip.gif]
[Image: bulbasaur.gif][Image: charmander.gif][Image: squirtle.gif][Image: chespin.gif][Image: fennekin.gif][Image: froakie.gif]

*This section will be a collaboration between me and Jdawg,
so if you see him online, he can breed these for you too! Smile
*The starters with HAs both of us have are:
- Froakie (Protean)
- Oshawott (Shell Armor)
- Charmander (Solar Power + Egg moves - thanks Jdawg!)

I have a
- HA Torchic (Speed Boost)
- And a Squirtle with these godlike egg moves:
Water Spout, Dragon Pulse and Aura Sphere.

Jdawg has HAs for:
- All Johto starters
- All Unova starters (except Tepig)
- Chespin

*Please visit AsmodeusInferno's all starter giveaway
if you prefer to have a starter Pokemon without hatching from an egg Smile

2) PHIONE (Collaboration with eddytay1234)
[Image: phione.gif]
*Phione's egg needs a relatively long time to hatch, be patient! :P
*Phione's egg giveaway will be collaborated between me and eddytay1234,
so if you see him online, he'll be happy to trade Phiones with you too!

3) KALOS REGION POKEMON
I am relatively new to Pokemon X, and I have not even reached my third badge yet,
so there is a very limited amount of Pokemon in which I can breed (or maybe even catch for you):

Pidgey, Beldum, Fletchling, Riolu, Pichu, Caterpie, Scatterbug (Modern/Sun/Polar Pattern), Weedle, Zigzagoon, Bunnelby, Ledyba, Taillow, Sentret, Bidoof, Oddish, Nincada, Shedinja, Electrike, Tentacool, Cubone, Snubbull, Scraggy, Voltorb, Starly, Rhyhorn, Burmy, Machop, Shuppet, Chansey, Ferroseed, Gulpin, Wingull, Hoppip, Skitty, Combee, Psyduck, Bagon, Whismur, Inkay, Croagunk, Mienfoo, Espurr, Nosepass, Spoink, Drifloon, Woobat, Sandile, Meditite, Amaura, Golett, Ducklett, Litleo, Doduo, Venipede, Pancham, Honedge, Hippopotas, Skiddo, Luvdisc, Abra, Swirlix, Zubat, Houndour, Eevee, Pansage, Panpour, Pansear, Flabebe (any colour), Helioptile, Furfrou, Dunsparce, Plusle, Volbeat, Illumise, Snorlax, Smeargle, Absol, Zangoose, Kangaskhan, Solrock, Hawlucha, Sigilyph, Geodude, Farfetch'd

4) JDAWG'S HA COLLECTION:
Gligar, Honedge (No Guard), Ditto, Goomy, Sableye, Gible, Druddigon, Vulpix Smile

- Add me/my friends via our FCs on the left and mention your own FC, with the Pokemon you want
- Each person may request for 3 Pokemon each. Until after you obtain your Pokemon(s), you may request for more.

P/S: If we have given you the wrong egg by accident (hopefully not!), please notify us and we will trade you the right egg!
We will hatch HA Pokemon eggs in advance to make sure it has HA.

(Oct 10, 2015, 06:59 AM)Jdawg2003 Wrote: [...] when you get "your egg" save before uprateing and hatching so that if it is the wrong pokemon you can easily send it back and we can give it to the right person

Happy hatching! :P

READY TO TRADE
Pokefan: Piplup, Phione
digaopg96 (digonidas): Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup
DakarMix: Phione, Turtwig
Legion: Snorlax, Furfrou, Riolu
Billy0916: HA Froakie
wyoo2007 (William): HA Charmander, Phione
Cheese33tree (Jonathan): Chimchar, Turtwig, Phione, Chansey
ImHounds (Gian): Bulbasaur, Fennekin, Totodile, Piplup, Oshawott, Tepig, Torchic, Treecko
jian962000 (Jian Dong): HAFroakie, HACharmander, HAChimchar
MenenoPlayzPokemon (Meneno): Phione, Chespin, Chikorita

BREEDING IN PROGRESS
Spatulo: Chespin, HAFroakie, HATorchic [Jdawg]
Wolfslash77: HACyndaquil, HAGligar [Jdawg]
abhishekarora185: HAGligar [Jdawg]
DakarMix: HAGligar [Jdawg]
Starbucks: HA Honedge, HA Goomy, HA Gible [Jdawg]

TRADED

Nezha: Phione
Shachi (Yui♥ ): Phione
Freddy (Bob/Diego): Phione, Squirtle
nygma29: Phione, Mudkip, Torchic, Swirlix
Jdawg2003 (Jdawg): Piplup, Turtwig, Zangoose
CptThomAwesome (Thom): Squirtle, Piplup, Turtwig
ChJb2332 (Jose): Phione, Tepig
bamman (Froggy.M): Chespin, Fennekin, Froakie, Skiddo, Swirlix, Dunsparce, Bidoof, Combee, Drifloon, Bunnelby, Squirtle, Golett, Helioptile, Amaura, Ledyba, Chansey, Ferroseed, Woobat, Burmy, Hawlucha, Hoppip
CalebTheJester (Caleb): All starters, Phione, HATotodile, HAChikorita
Klutzz: Phione, Riolu
ZombieNinjaTroll (Albert): Hawlucha, Totodile, Phione
AwesomeAsh22 (Cole): Charmander, Zubat
Jayuhh (Jay): Squirtle, Fennekin, Phione, Bulbasaur
remorade: Phione, Squirtle, Houndour, Golett, Inkay
Cooolduck: Chimchar
MagikrapVSMachump: Froakie, Torchic, Phione, Chespin
Gavinkillerz: HACharmander, EMSquirtle, Phione
abhishekarora185: HAFroakie, HATorchic, Phione
Kurama: Chansey, Combee
LOLface: HAFroakie, HATorchic, Phione
digonidas: Oshawott, Snivy, Phione
DragonHeartGames: Squirtle, Oshawott, Charmander
Ak2urbrayn (Styles): Timid HAFroakie
LassieNessie (Hannah): HA Froakie, HA Torchic
Umadbro?: Phione
Dazho: EMSquirtle
ONESUN: Bulbasaur, Chikorita, Turtwig, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, Tepig, Oshawott
Jaamon (Fadik): Snivy, Chimchar, Chikorita, Squirtle, Piplup, HAOshawott, HATorchic, Tepig, Turtwig
Klutzz: All starters (except Hoenn)
OrochiWink (Orochi): Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig
Arts&Trash (Cam): Phione
Mayorlink (Jani): Chikorita, Phione, Absol
ShiftyTaco (Hunter): HA Totodile, EM Squirtle
ImHounds (Gian): Charmander, Squirtle
moo311 (Stupid): HA Charmander, HA Oshawott, Phione
A-Cat: All starters, Phione
Harbenja: HAPiplup, Torchic
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.
Check out our egg giveaway - The Egg Collaborations

Do not PM me for now - inbox full!
I would like to take a treecko if it has its hidden ability. and i would also like a phione. but is these pokemon ready for competitive?

FC: 4439-3408-1547
IGN: Mr.Crypolic
could i please get a phione egg??

my friend code is 3480-3174-3026, as displayed to the left
Hey,
I would like to request for a Phione, a Mudkip (if you have one) and a Swirlix please Smile
Anything you are looking for in return?
Thanks a lot :D
(Oct 7, 2015, 10:52 PM)Mr_Crypolic Wrote: I would like to take a treecko if it has its hidden ability. and i would also like a phione. but is these pokemon ready for competitive?

FC: 4439-3408-1547
IGN: Mr.Crypolic

Unfortunately my Treecko has no HA, and every one of my Pokemon is non-competitive (the disclaimer at the top tells it all).
The only one with HA would be my Froakie which has Protean and Torchic has speed boost.

Yes I can definitely breed you a Phione Smile

If you're online now I can definitely trade you in a bit!
Probably the slowest Kalos trainer ever: Over 150 hours & still at Coumarine City.

(Oct 7, 2015, 11:00 PM)Nezha Wrote: could i please get a phione egg??

Yep, add my FC and if you're online I shall trade it to you in a bit (15 minutes or so)

(Oct 7, 2015, 11:00 PM)nygma29 Wrote: Hey,
I would like to request for a Phione, a Mudkip (if you have one) and a Swirlix please Smile

Sure thing, if you're online I can trade you in 15-30 minutes Smile
Well I'm not particularly looking for anything but anything from ORAS would be sweet - even Poochyena :D (if you're playing ORAS)
Be sure to add my FC!

weisaku Wrote:
 nygma2 Wrote:Hey,
Sure thing, if you're online I can trade you in 15-30 minutes Smile
Well I'm not particularly looking for anything but anything from ORAS would be sweet - even Poochyena :D (if you're playing ORAS)
Be sure to add my FC!

I'm actually at work :P I'll get off in about 2 hours. Let me know when next you are free and I'll try coming online then :P
And Ooooh, Can I have the HA Torchic instead of the Mudkip :P
(Oct 8, 2015, 02:20 AM)nygma29 Wrote: I'm actually at work :P I'll get off in about 2 hours. Let me know when next you are free and I'll try coming online then :P
And Ooooh, Can I have the HA Torchic instead of the Mudkip :P

Sure thing mate! I'll throw in the Mudkip egg too as my Marshtomp's already given me one Smile
I would constantly check in every 1-2 hours so hopefully you'll be online then!
Okay I shall set a time... 8pm from my local time, which is probably an hour away from now.. is it okay?

I would Like Charamander and Zubat. My Friend Code is 3668-9000-1469
I will P.M When I'm Ready.