Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[GIVEAWAY] "Transform" the World- 6 IV Ditto Giveaway! US/UM
Hey guys! So I have been noticing a large need for breeding Dittos for those who wish to breed their own teams out. Well, I am here to help! I am teaming up with @Tenebris_Kane to perform my first ever giveaway here on Pokemon Forever. I have cloned my 6 IV Ditto and have done so with varying natures (should you care). Kane will be aiding me in distribution.

The natures we have available:
Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

We also have a line of 30 IV Jolly Dittos for hidden power breeding.
*If you need a specific other nature or IV spread, contact me and I will get it done as best I can.*
All Dittos are Japanese in origin and only our specific 30 IV's have less than 6 perfect IVs.

This will be done via GTS so here is what you guys need to post below:

Pokemon Deposited- Metapod (all we will be accepting, can be obtained early)
Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-
Nature of Ditto wanted: (If applicable)

Request a level 100 Ditto.

Edit: I am about to create a couple of 30 IV Hidden ability and max IVs with hidden abilities

Edit (02/06/18): Sorry for any and all delays. I have had 2 exams this week already and have 2 remaining on Thursday. They have been demanding of my attention and efforts.
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys! So I have been noticing a large need for breeding Dittos for those who wish to breed their own teams out. Well, I am here to help! I am teaming up with @Tenebris_Kane to perform my first ever giveaway here on Pokemon Forever. I have cloned my 6 IV Ditto and have done so with varying natures (should you care). Kane will be aiding me in distribution.

Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

*If you need a specific other nature or IV spread, contact me and I will get it done as best I can.*
All Dittos are Japanese in origin and only our specific 30 IV's have less than 6 perfect IVs.

Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-

@wightvoid  Congrats on your first Giveaway!   (Ive already got one from one of @naitre  s old giveaways)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:29 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:23 PM)wightvoid Wrote: Hey guys! So I have been noticing a large need for breeding Dittos for those who wish to breed their own teams out. Well, I am here to help! I am teaming up with @Tenebris_Kane to perform my first ever giveaway here on Pokemon Forever. I have cloned my 6 IV Ditto and have done so with varying natures (should you care). Kane will be aiding me in distribution.

Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-

@wightvoid  Congrats on your first Giveaway!   (Ive already got one from one of @naitre  s old giveaways)

Thanks man! Glad to give back finally.
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:31 PM)wightvoid Wrote:

Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-

I have something big planned for mid February. That should be my chance to give back.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:37 PM)Dova Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:31 PM)wightvoid Wrote:

Adamant
Jolly
Timid
Modest
Bold
Calm

Level of Deposited-
Gender-
Message-

I have something big planned for mid February. That should be my chance to give back.
Can't wait to see!
@wightvoid 
Pokemon Deposited: Metapod
Level of Deposited: 14
IGN: Dave
Nature of Ditto wanted: 30 IV Ditto (Don't know why u made them Jolly considering all Hidden Power users are either special attackers or mixed attackers xD)

Cheers
"To believe in an ideal, is to be willing to betray it"
                 VGC, Friend Safari, Masuda
Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 7 
Gender- Male
Message- RED FOX
Nature of Ditto wanted: Timid

Requesting a level 100 max IV Ditto, please.

IGN: Mark
# 0619-9357-3729
(Jan 28, 2018, 02:50 PM)PerchPond Wrote: @wightvoid 
Pokemon Deposited: Metapod
Level of Deposited: 14
IGN: Dave
Nature of Ditto wanted: 30 IV Ditto (Don't know why u made them Jolly considering all Hidden Power users are either special attackers or mixed attackers xD)

Cheers
Yours is sent. If you'd like, give me a nature and I will make some with a better nature. I just brewed them up, no particular thought there. Either way I hope it helps.
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:13 PM)LootSocrates Wrote: Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 7 
Gender- Male
Message- RED FOX

# 0619-9357-3729
Not seeing yours in the GTS my man, you may have been sniped.
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:24 PM)wightvoid Wrote:
(Jan 28, 2018, 03:13 PM)LootSocrates Wrote: Pokemon Deposited- Metapod
Level of Deposited- 7 
Gender- Male
Message- RED FOX

# 0619-9357-3729
Not seeing yours in the GTS my man, you may have been sniped.

Seems to still be there. I'm on Y if that makes a difference.