Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Guidelines For Feedback Forum
(Nov 2, 2014, 08:27 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I really like the site so far, especially the layout, it looks great!

But I agree with everything that was said in Shadbro's comment and as some other people before me mentioned: Maybe it's a better idea to change the name of "User CP" to something else. At first I thought it was something for the administrator only and i'm sure it could be confusing for some people.

Also it might be a idea to add a shoutbox/chatroom to the forum where the members can chat with each other or ask quick questions? (To prevent topics being opened with questions that could be answered by one word)

this. a chat room would be completely awesome, great idea :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
We should have a Character Discussion subforum for the Smash Bros section.
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:27 AM)Peppermint Wrote: We should have a Character Discussion subforum for the Smash Bros section.

if you mean a favorite character section we have that, if you mean something else, then why not make it yourself? :D
Ninetales iz rly cewl kthnxbye
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:55 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 10:27 AM)Peppermint Wrote: We should have a Character Discussion subforum for the Smash Bros section.

if you mean a favorite character section we have that, if you mean something else, then why not make it yourself? :D

I mean a section for stuff like discussing favorites, tiers, matchups, replays, combo videos, guides, questions about characters, who you want in, etc etc. More than just a thread.
This forum is already so awesome, just wait til it gets more traffic though. Wink One thing I have to say, it's kinda nice to see a bright and colorful background, because the last forum I frequented (before it went down due to funding issues  Sad ) had a kinda annoying all black background. Shadbro already shared a lot of things I might have to say otherwise however, because I can get super into customizing my profile and all that jazz. :D
Here's an idea: one of the higher-ups should create a thread that's a directory of Nintendo Network ID's. I feel like we'd need a General Nintendo subforum first, though.
After a day of messing around here are my thoughts:

• External links in the form of a sidebar for Smogon/VGC rules, informational sites (Serebii, Bulbapedia), and other tools would be handy.
  • I agree with the idea to change the colors to something not so bright.
  • The toolbar at the top works very nicely for navigational purposes.
  • The 'View New Posts' and 'View Today's Posts' links are a very convenient way of filtering through recent threads.
  • The Calender can an excellent tool for members to get information on giveaways, tournaments, stream times, etc....
(Nov 2, 2014, 09:31 AM)MARSxVenom Wrote:
(Nov 2, 2014, 08:27 AM)Eeveeli Wrote: I really like the site so far, especially the layout, it looks great!

But I agree with everything that was said in Shadbro's comment and as some other people before me mentioned: Maybe it's a better idea to change the name of "User CP" to something else. At first I thought it was something for the administrator only and i'm sure it could be confusing for some people.

Also it might be a idea to add a shoutbox/chatroom to the forum where the members can chat with each other or ask quick questions? (To prevent topics being opened with questions that could be answered by one word)

this. a chat room would be completely awesome, great idea :D

I have to agree, I would really like a chat room!

I noticed that the text at the main index is small for the "Last Post" and the sub forums, it's a little bit hard to read. Other than that, I really like the site so far, keep up the great work!
Profile ranks (button masher, choosing a starter, etc) are glitched on the calendar. I made an event on the 21st, but on the event it has me at the highest rank, even though i'm actually just a button masher.
(Nov 2, 2014, 05:15 PM)Joushou Wrote: After a day of messing around here are my thoughts:

• External links in the form of a sidebar for Smogon/VGC rules, informational sites (Serebii, Bulbapedia), and other tools would be handy.
  • I agree with the idea to change the colors to something not so bright.
  • The toolbar at the top works very nicely for navigational purposes.
  • The 'View New Posts' and 'View Today's Posts' links are a very convenient way of filtering through recent threads.
  • The Calender can an excellent tool for members to get information on giveaways, tournaments, stream times, etc....

Add Pokemon DB to that first statement and I wholeheartedly agree.