Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello, I'm looking for friends!
(Oct 30, 2015, 11:34 AM)Breeder_Falkon Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 10:54 AM)Saiaku Wrote: Hi everybody!
I'm new here and this is my first time using a Pokemon in my 3DS  Blush . I just finished my Pokemon X  :D  and I'm now trying to build a better team... I'm doing lots of research and I've got lots of things to learn, but I'm trying very very hard.

I'm also looking for new friends, I'm a regular player (actually, I'm kinda addicted to this little device and game ji ji ji  :P ). If you want to add me feel free and leave your FC so I can add you back as soon as possible!

Friend Code: 0576-7109-7879
IGN: Carla

See you and thanks in advance!!

WELCOME AMIGA!
Add my FC to the left if you want :]

Added!
(Oct 30, 2015, 11:35 AM)Jaerri Wrote: welcome! and add me if you like Smile the FC is on the left under the avatar!
if you have any questions feel free to ask!

Added!
Welcome to the site! I'll be glad to help you. I have a lot of 6IVs Gibles and 5IVs Gastlys right now.
If you're interested just add me. I've already added you by the way.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
(Oct 30, 2015, 02:36 PM)Sharkerz Wrote: Welcome to the site! I'll be glad to help you. I have a lot of 6IVs Gibles and 5IVs Gastlys right now.

I'll add you right away. Do you want anything specifically for the 6IVs Gastly?
Thanks for adding!
Yo welcome to the site. Feel free to add me if you want. FC should be to the left
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 30, 2015, 02:55 PM)Saiaku Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 02:36 PM)Sharkerz Wrote: Welcome to the site! I'll be glad to help you. I have a lot of 6IVs Gibles and 5IVs Gastlys right now.

I'll add you right away. Do you want anything specifically for the 6IVs Gastly?
Thanks for adding!

Not really. I am all fine right now. Just gimme a sec to evolve Gastly so you'll get yourself a Gengar.
I don't actually sleep.

I am just a stray cat.
Hi, Carla.
I'm new here too, I want to ask permission to add you and those that's already here to my friend list.
I'm currently finishing the play through of omega ruby, hopefully I could also build a better team for competitive battling. Have a great day, TIA.
Btw my friend code is 1994-0893-2001
Welcome aboard.
-sandragon13
Be sure to check out my Otaru Regional Fakedex.  Updating regularly with new Fakemon.  Always looking for feedback!
(Oct 30, 2015, 02:56 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Yo welcome to the site. Feel free to add me if you want. FC should be to the left

Thanks! I'll add you in a sec!
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:47 PM)hyude Wrote: Hi, Carla.
I'm new here too, I want to ask permission to add you and those that's already here to my friend list.
I'm currently finishing the play through of omega ruby, hopefully I could also build a better team for competitive battling. Have a great day, TIA.
Btw my friend code is 1994-0893-2001

Added!