Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hello My Name is V.
Shocked 
Hello everyone my name is Vulcan, and its a pleasure to be part of the Pokemon forever community. I purchased Pokemon Y on black Friday as well as Pokemon Omega Ruby, and I have been playing Pokemon Y primarily. Its been a while since I have playing Pokemon, and the last game I played was Pokemon Black. However I am currently looking for possible trading opportunities for breeding, training, and to complete the Dex. However since I have played Pokemon in the past I was able to transfer many rare, and exclusive Pokemon into the poke bank; I also came into he possession of servant Pokemon games that contained additional rare and event Pokemon (including rare shines), I am willing to trade some of these Pokemon. At the moment, I have not beaten Pokemon Y but I am breeding for a team of six shinnies. I have two so far and am breeding for the third at the moment. However before I train these Pokemon, I am looking for a Pokemon with spreadable Pokerus. Also I am looking for these legitimate shinnies with perfect IV's Emolga, Pachirisu, Sableye, Dedene, Electrode, Porygon, Furret, and Ludicolo. The list goes on but for now that's what I am looking for. If anyone is interested PM me and tell me what you would like in return and maybe we can work out a deal.
Welcome to the forum bruv
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Jan 3, 2016, 02:50 PM)ShinyEevee Wrote: Welcome to the forum bruv
Thank 'ShinyEevee' :D
Shocked 
(Jan 3, 2016, 03:38 PM)naitre Wrote: Welcome to the forum! If you haven't already, head over to the trading forum with a list of Pokemon you need. You'll more than likely find someone who can help you out. :D

Okay will do thank you.
[Image: Pokemon%20Blue7.jpg]
Forum!
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

(Jan 3, 2016, 05:26 PM)jouzea Wrote: [Image: Pokemon%20Blue7.jpg]
Forum!

Thank you for the warm welcome. :D