Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Hi! Newbie Pokemon looking to become a pro pokemon player and make some friends
Welcome! I think if you go to the Battle Requests or Competitive Discussion section you should find good tips or people to battle. Also if you need some deinos or beldams with good IVs I would be happy to give a few to you. Smile I don't need anything in return.
Welcome to the forum. I may be late but I don't care.

PS: I hears that ninjas could also be female, so the name technically isn't misleading.

PPS: I approve of the Yugo profile picture. (I am 95% sure that's Yugo. I hope I'm right.) You're not alone in being a Yugioh fan.
Hello i want to be competitive player too and also looking to make some friends if you want to play or trade hit me up my IGN:Jimmy
(Dec 21, 2015, 06:02 AM)Marcusube Wrote:
(Dec 20, 2015, 10:11 PM)AlphaOmegaNinja Wrote: Hi! I'm AlphaOmegaNinja, I recently decided that I would like to try and learn how to play Pokémon competitively, but not to a great extent lol. I'm fine with starting out slow to learn the ropes Smile , also, I've always been a fan of TheJustinFlynn's Pokémon streams and that's what got me interested in the first place. I came here because I also would like pointers on team building so I can start out. Ok I guess that's all I can say, I'm not that good at introductions XD.

Thank You for allowing me to Join Smile

PS: Don't let my username fool you,  I'm actually a gal XD

Welcome to the community, AlphaOmegaNinja!

For team building I recommend checking here, this place, here is nice too, I even come here sometimes and this article written by mod "Rouge".

If you wanna get better and get more practice, you have to stop by here to test your teams and strategies. They have chatrooms that educate you in learning how to play competitively.

Have fun :D

Also, if you have any questions, teams or ideas, don't be afraid to drop by our very own Competitive Discussion!. We'll be glad to help in anyway we can :D
Thank you, I spent a few hours checking out the page links you shared, and they have been goo help. I went to Rouge's page on team building and I sorta copied the team he put as an example lol. I did tweak it up a bit adding a couple of Pokémon that I though would be good for the team. I tired it out on showdown and didn't do to bad with the team. Its not a team I'm planning on using in the long run, just for practice. I'm currently trying to find a team build where I can include a physical greninja, which I like using (have never use a special on lol). I'll try and head to the forums for team building to get some advice on building a team where I can use it.

Sorry if this was long, but thanx for sharing those links!
(Dec 21, 2015, 04:12 PM)Craftsman42 Wrote: Welcome to the forum.  I may be late but I don't care.

PS:  I hears that ninjas could also be female, so the name technically isn't misleading.

PPS:  I approve of the Yugo profile picture.  (I am 95% sure that's Yugo.  I hope I'm right.)  You're not alone in being a Yugioh fan.

Than you! Yup, you're right, that's Yugo lol