Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How Can I become a mod?
How is that list a real list? Don't play Pokemon? Don't like memes? And where is there an application?
@evan68544 1) the list was made by me a mod so yes it's real. 2)None of the mods play Pokémon, we play digimon and yo kai.3) fun is not allowed and memes are fun so you can't like them. 4) The application is hidden in the forum ask @PKPatriot56 for help.
I belive you then! I have contacted them via PMs and will wait for a response. That you for the idea! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
I wouldn't worry about being a mod. There are way too many things in the community to enjoy. There's always new trades and battles. Plus there are some really good giveaways here. Not to mention the ton of information on VGC 17. Smile
Read what @ChaseInfinity said. Word of advise, never listen to @Unit501
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
@"Squeab" Well then how do I apply to become a mod? Btw I like your profile pic!
@evan68544 Word of advice, never listen to @"Squeab" . He is a little on the "weird" side of things. Just follow the post and you be set. Look at @PKPatriot56 he did everything and he became a mod. And further questions can be asked via pm to me.
I'll tell you the secret. With my method i've been capable of giving a promotion to @Eckley , @PKPatriot56 and @Black117 - i'm not gonna lie, they are not really qualified to be Mods but thanks to my method they became Mods anyway.

You can't fail with this strategy, it's easy, it's fast and ONLY FOR TODAY i can tell your for just 30$

What???? 30$

Yes, 30$, just because it's you and only for today.

Send me a PM
(Dec 23, 2016, 05:07 PM)Unit501 Wrote: @evan68544 1) the list was made by me a mod so yes it's real. 2)None of the mods play Pokémon, we play digimon and yo kai.3) fun is not allowed and memes are fun so you can't like them. 4) I like pie!

Naitre plays pokemans.
Old completed threads needs to be buried. Closing it.