Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get your name?
M and W are my first and middle initials. Flick is my last name!
My nickname is my first name. I am not good at finding nicknames so I use my name everywhere.. lol :D
Hmm, I only started using the name Legacy just last year. I don't really have a proper reason why I chose it considering I would have used Divine as I always have, Lets just say, I like the sound of being called Legacy, as in something great.
° Replay Mod ° Pokemon Master ° Powersaver/Cloner & Breeder °  

#Hanasomi
 #TeamReplay since January 2014

> Batman <

My name is pretty basic (and o so original in the pokemon community)

Eevee is one of the cutest pokemons out there and I always have a Eeveelution-team in my games so I decided to go with Eevee for my nickname. The li (pronounce it as Lee) part is just added since I think it has a nice sound to it.
my twitch name is just a play on words, replacing the u with an o. Then, I namesniped Primal Groudon because heh, why not
My username came from the Pokemon move Sacred Fire, which 6th grade me turned into SCared_Fir3 on the old forum I was on (I know I can't spell) and now I just shorten it to SCf3.
Well...My previous Twitch name was TwitcheryWatcher.

I lost my other account due to hacking of bots somehow and my account was fused with bots, preventing me from being verified.

If you ever see TwitchWatchesStreams, it's basically Twitchery Watcher. Just spelled different.
I got mine because its a Username that I try to get on all the forums I got on which obviously doesn't happen because of how short, sweet, and sought after it is... But now that I have it here it perfect! But the main reason is because I like short names because they are easy to remember and cool to just have!
I have been a Star Wars fanboy for years. I used to go by shortwook. As in a short wookiee. But after Chewbacca died in the now non-canonical book Vector Prime I thought changing it to Deadwook would be a nice way to memorialize the walking carpet. Also I think it souns much more b.a.
I like to every so many years change my username and for one thing I used NewChinaKittens which was based off of a free calender from a Chinese restaurant, I can also knit so I became KnittingKittens I can't decide If I and a person knitting toy kittens or a group of kittens knitting.