Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get your name?
(Nov 18, 2014, 06:09 PM)Nathan Wrote: My mum.

I'm sorry, this was really bad lol. I just wanted to see if my real name was still available and it was. If it wasn't, my usual username is Dovahnoob because I am a huge Skyrim fan and my friends gave me the name due to the addiction.
By saying hi to myself.
Video 
Bryan is my name, sleepings my game. No not really, well, it kind of is, but thats not where my username came from. Sleep Freak comes from my favorite guitarist Gem Archer's band from the 90's Heavy Stereo, they have a single called "Sleep Freak", love the song, love the name, took it before somebody else did.

Well, I got my name from a character of Fate/Zero, Fate/stay night, Carnival Phantasm, and other anime series. The name, of course, being Saber.
I always have loved Ice either it being ice glaciers or the pokemon ice type. And after repeatedly saying different names that include Ice in them I came up with IceyGamer. I'm like that little kid with bigger than life asperations of being good in gaming and having their name announced. So I always would say it like how I would want it announced when walking up to the big stage. IceyGamer sounded always and I am sticking to it.
Haha, honestly I got Meganchu from another streamer's twitter handle (which was their name with "chu" tacked on the end) and I was like.. MY name would look ADORABLE with chu on the end. and then it was extra perfect when I found myself modding for a (mostly) pokemon stream Smile

(Nov 18, 2014, 05:20 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: It combines my favorite Pokemon with something else I love, Homestuck. When the character Caliborn was introduced with the tag undyingUmbrage I read it wrong and decided it would make for a cool name for a Homestuck group I'm with and it just stuck Smile

I really like your username! when I first saw it I definitely knew it was a Homestuck thing, and I absolutely love Umbreon as well :D very coool
Main/Replay Mod
Nature: Sassy
Ability: Cute Charm
Move of choice: Sketch
(Nov 19, 2014, 03:38 PM)Meganchu Wrote: Haha, honestly I got Meganchu from another streamer's twitter handle (which was their name with "chu" tacked on the end) and I was like.. MY name would look ADORABLE with chu on the end. and then it was extra perfect when I found myself modding for a (mostly) pokemon stream Smile

(Nov 18, 2014, 05:20 PM)UndyingUmbreon Wrote: It combines my favorite Pokemon with something else I love, Homestuck. When the character Caliborn was introduced with the tag undyingUmbrage I read it wrong and decided it would make for a cool name for a Homestuck group I'm with and it just stuck Smile

I really like your username! when I first saw it I definitely knew it was a Homestuck thing, and I absolutely love Umbreon as well :D very coool

Thanks Megan! I wasn't sure if people would be able to recognize it since it sounds a bit different Heart And your name is super cute!
lol everybody's got an interesting story behind their username and I'm just here like.. "It's my last name"
(Nov 18, 2014, 05:15 PM)Evyii Wrote: I came upon this name in the way everyone does... Club Penguin
I was about 7 or 8 and my sister told how awesome the game was, so I told her if she could help me make an account.
She came up with this name and I became super addicted to Club Penguin (emphasis on the bold).
When I got into 2nd Grade and I got asked how I liked to be called I said Evyii and it has stuck with me for almost 7 years.

So.. yeah that's my new name since 2nd Grade. Almost no one calls me by my name anymore because of Evyii..

Who said Club Penguin??? kappa

I got this username because I had a stupid Youtube account with the same name, and I got that name because I couldn't think of anything else and I liked Club Penguin.
The D and R keys are close by each other.

Oreo Man.