Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get your name?
It's just another name for Flygon. Sand+dragon. Sounds so middle school though.
-sandragon13
Its my youtube name and its My first name Andrew plus my Friend's first name Allen And my email is even better SSbrawl Super Smash Brawl cause forth gen wasn't out Poke for Pokemon and A2 for Andrew Allen but two A's so it's a2 (squared)
i came up with mine when i found out when golduck was meant to be called psyduck
While i was reading JoJo's bizarre adventure, every season i would change my steam name to a stand name from that season. When i started season 6, i changed it to Weather Report and it ended up sticking around for the longest time period and it's what people came to know me by.
Eventually i decided it was too long though, so i ended up shortening it to just "weather".
I still use weather report or my older username mrcrypted a lot. But if i can, i try to get weather as my name.
Well, the beginning of my Username is just the nickname that absolutely everybody calls me. My Dad wanted to be called C.J. when he was younger, but none of his friends would call him that (Probably just used to calling him by his first name). So, I was named after my Dad and given the nickname when I was born. The second part of the name was probably just inspired by the fact that I've constantly got some music stuck in my head. XD
I had gotten an Xbox 360 back when Left 4 Dead was released, and I got to the part where you can customize your Gamertag, so a good friend of mine just threw out random names, and the most interesting one was IvanCuhh. Stuck with me ever since, and I use it for most of my social media.
I was making a Minecraft account almost two years ago, and I needed a name. My first name is Patrick. And I am a Brony. So Patrickthebrony was born! Now I use it Absol-utely everywhere :D
(Feb 19, 2015, 04:24 PM)C.J.TheDJ Wrote: Well, the beginning of my Username is just the nickname that absolutely everybody calls me. My Dad wanted to be called C.J. when he was younger, but none of his friends would call him that (Probably just used to calling him by his first name). So, I was named after my Dad and given the nickname when I was born. The second part of the name was probably just inspired by the fact that I've constantly got some music stuck in my head. XD

Looks like im not the only one :3
Got the name from my departed friend.
(Feb 23, 2015, 05:37 PM)Patrickthebrony Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 04:24 PM)C.J.TheDJ Wrote: Well, the beginning of my Username is just the nickname that absolutely everybody calls me. My Dad wanted to be called C.J. when he was younger, but none of his friends would call him that (Probably just used to calling him by his first name). So, I was named after my Dad and given the nickname when I was born. The second part of the name was probably just inspired by the fact that I've constantly got some music stuck in my head. XD

Looks like im not the only one :3

Actually, one of my usernames I used to go by was lala0629 ( if you looked me up you'd see my Reddit, pictures of hamster cages, and Tamagotchis) . Lala was what my little brother called me until he learned to pronounce my name, 0629 is my birthday (June 29th)