Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get your name?
Espeon is my favourite pokemon. I make sure I have one in every playthrough of the main story where possible. I therefore (just like Elvis Presley did over Rock and roll) claim a royal title over all that is Espeon (Except anything on the weird side of the internet that involves things that shouldn't be done to Pokemon, 4chan can keep that).
Ta-dah EspeonKing :D
Well it happened oddly enough, My brother came up with the same, ive stuck with it since i suck at naming things thus i name a sceptile Gecko Kappa
(Jan 15, 2015, 02:06 PM)podfighterninja123 Wrote: Well it happened oddly enough, My brother came up with the same, ive stuck with it since i suck at naming things thus i name a sceptile Gecko Kappa

Haha pretty sweet name!
My name is pretty simple when the ps3 released like what in like 2008 I could not come up with a name for my account
so my brother came up to me and was like why not metaporka cus my name is max
I wanted it to be like hulk Smasher or some stupid thing like that
But already taken so I put it has MataPro and when I made this account I put it has matabro for no specific reason I guess to change it up a bit and as far as my avatar or whatever you wanna call it dragonites just always been my favorite Pokemon
And I've always wanted a shiny Dragonite
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

I just liked Tepig and wanted to make his name sound more fancy so I put the prefix Mister so Mr. Tepig.
(Jan 21, 2015, 10:35 AM)mrtepig Wrote: I just liked Tepig and wanted to make his name sound more fancy so I put the prefix Mister so Mr. Tepig.

Mrtepig Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

(Jan 21, 2015, 10:35 AM)mrtepig Wrote: I just liked Tepig and wanted to make his name sound more fancy so I put the prefix Mister so Mr. Tepig.

Sir! That is fancy!
[Skar]ner.
Ta[ric].

I'm fabulous and lonely.
[align=center]Started by apeing gates, touching Triforces, and blaming Levi

Now I'm here with a fancy sword, smiling at all the burrito chokes, the blue shells, and the shiny catches.

#JustinSucks
It had to be those two champions. Kappa
Evyii the Dragonslayer of #TeamForum

I'm back! Mostly playing LoL nowadays though. What is life, but homework and sleep.

My username (which became the name I use online about 5/6 years ago) is mainly Xiphos, I put "Gamer" in front of it for Youtube and forums.

My name didn't really have much inspiration too it, it came from my Guitar (pictured below)

[Image: ibm5951vbM50sN.jpg]

It's an Ibanez XPT 700 Xiphos