Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

How did you get your name?
(Feb 23, 2015, 08:21 PM)Clubpenguin796 Wrote:
(Feb 23, 2015, 05:37 PM)Patrickthebrony Wrote:
(Feb 19, 2015, 04:24 PM)C.J.TheDJ Wrote: Well, the beginning of my Username is just the nickname that absolutely everybody calls me. My Dad wanted to be called C.J. when he was younger, but none of his friends would call him that (Probably just used to calling him by his first name). So, I was named after my Dad and given the nickname when I was born. The second part of the name was probably just inspired by the fact that I've constantly got some music stuck in my head. XD

Looks like im not the only one :3

Actually, one of my usernames I used to go by was lala0629 ( if you looked me up you'd see my Reddit, pictures of hamster cages, and Tamagotchis) . Lala was what my little brother called me until he learned to pronounce my name, 0629 is my birthday (June 29th)

Cool my birthday is May 29th XD
Ummm well it started when I got a 360 I wanted something ninja so I put nuculearninja and for this I thought since its Pokémon I thought I should do an electric Pokémon so umm yup nuclear pikachu
I'm probably a little late for this but my name was originally used in Roblox and came from the Pokemon Haunter and I switched around letters, added some in, and took some out and thus became Hontier!
Well I have had many user names but they usually always include "Spyro" because the original 3 Spyro games for the PS1 were the first games I played. My older brother got them soon after they came out and when I was old enough to play he taught me how and they ended up being my favorite games. The "Elf" part is because my Minecraft skin is an elf and some friends call me Elfie due to my obsession for elves and pixies and such. So in the end I mashed them together by turning "Spyro The Dragon" into "SpyroTheElf" :D
To be quite honest i just came up with it on the spot. I was gonna use one of my gamer tags (IncognitoMonkey, LocalShrimp, TwintPowers) but i was just like nah. Biffle is the name for me kappa
i thought of my name because Chimchar7 was taken so i thought of my favorite episode in the anime so then its Chimchared7
#teamreplay

"They call me damage"  

#Freewolf

Lets make the Pokemon Forever Forum Great Again!
I've gone by a handful of internet monikers over my life, but this is the one that's stuck the longest. It originally comes from my sophomore year of high school wherein I had a class with one of my closest friends. You all had that class with the two morons who never shut the heck up? Yeah, we were those guys. Well, the teacher we had often referred to students by their surnames, and thus always called me 'Mr. Viskil', and one classmate I had asked "That name is weird, are you German?" To which my aforementioned friend replied "[Ned's] not German, he's from the Netherlands! That makes him ... uh ... Netherlandish!" And thus the title stuck because I thought it sounded funny.
Also the name has slowly and slowly been getting shorter as time goes on; being shortened to Nether, then further to Neth, and now I just go by Ned.
Also, funny thing, I originally thought that Netherlandish was just a meaningless term as the proper term for people from the Netherlands is Dutch, but actually Netherlandish is a proper phrase which refers to things made in the Netherlands (reading back on that, it makes no sense but bare with me) so Rembrandt's art is often referred to as Netherlandish.
My brother strongly contributed to my name. I was planning on starting a YouTube channel (which failed because I couldn't maintain it with my internet being so much trouble) and I wanted a new, unique username. Since I have such a short-temper with video games, I suggested something like SuddenFury, but I didn't like the ring of that. Eventually, he brought up the word 'Abrupt'. I liked the sound of it and that's what I went with. Also, it brought me to this community. I wouldn't have come to Twitch if I wasn't interested in streaming too : P
I got this name because I was like one of the first people on here when Justin sent out invites Kappa
(Jul 12, 2015, 07:32 AM)Pokemon Wrote: I got this name because I was like one of the first people on here when Justin sent out invites Kappa

I remember when Justin gave you a shout out on stream!
Sweet username though Smile