Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I killed aShiny
Hey in the end its all about the supporters. Look how far you guys have taken Justin. It blows my mind to see that kind of support from the community but not to just justin but M orange , Jwittz and the whole pokefamily.

Heck I got 18k views on my first youtube video ever 6 years ago just for a chaining video. If thats not mad support. Really wish I could have continued making videos for all of you but being an Auto Mechanic really took its toll on me.

Btw feel you on that Anime. Currently completing my Nat Dex as well but with all the games Im playing currently its such a chore. I only need about 200 pokes and they are all easy ones seeing as I have all the hard/ legends already.
I've haven't bothered completing the national dex, because I'm lazy :D
yea i always want to compete dex but then i want another competitive mon and forget about it still managed to compete yellow fully ages ago unfortunately while the Japanese got mew for that i got a certificate that i couldn't even print....

Edit: Also i thought shiny charm didn't affect breeding? Deffo gona compete oras dex though especialy since were meant to be able to catch every non event poke in it :D
(Nov 18, 2014, 03:43 PM)evilsabre Wrote: yea i always want to compete dex but then i want another competitive mon and forget about it still managed to compete yellow fully ages ago unfortunately while the Japanese got mew for that i got a certificate that i couldn't even print....

Edit: Also i thought shiny charm didn't affect breeding? Deffo gona compete oras dex though especialy since were meant to be able to catch every non event poke in it :D

it is a 1/400 chance to hatch a shiny with the shiny charm so you just have to be lucky and pray to the RNG-gods to bless you with a shiny haha
well I've never had the shiny charm, so I've never known the mechanics, but since you can get every 'mon through xy and oras like you mentioned, I'm definitely gonna give completing the national dex a go in oras
Yeah I really need that charm... Have been breeding charmander for what seems like an eternity. Im well over 1200 eggs :[