Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

I'm not new but i haven't had an Intro so..
Star 
Hi, I'm  Umbremaniac. I'm an Eevee enthusiast and have been on a quest to make a team of only eeveelutions work in Overused. As you can tell my favorite Eeveelution/pokemon is Umbreon(Shiny). My favorite pokemon types are Water and Dark. I enjoy breeding mons to kill time now and then and always am up for a good battle on Showdown. I've been playing in pokemon draft leagues lately and that's been fun. I've always have wanted to play Heart Gold /Soul Silver because it has one of my favorite fetures in any pokemon game ever...To have your Pokemon follow you. Um..i guess that's all..bye  Blush
@Umbremaniac You are not new but welcome to the community anyway!

I'm always up for Showdown battles too, so let me know if you want some help to test or practice with your teams / or battle for fun! I'm always using teams with Fire-type Pokemon and, as you probably already guessed by now, my favorite eeveelution is Flareon! (It's offensive stats and abilities are so awesome, it's a shame that it has the worst movepool of the eeveelutions...)
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
(Feb 18, 2018, 08:29 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Umbremaniac You are not new but welcome to the community anyway!

I'm always up for Showdown battles too, so let me know if you want some help to test or practice with your teams / or battle for fun! I'm always using teams with Fire-type Pokemon and, as you probably already guessed by now, my favorite eeveelution is Flareon! (It's offensive stats and abilities are so awesome, it's a shame that it has the worst movepool of the eeveelutions...)

Thank you and hmm ahah! maybe we could have an eeveelution battle?
@Umbremaniac 

Well hi there, Umbremaniac! I'm 0kamii, and I'm one of the mods here. It's great to have you! Feel free to browse our site and indulge in our many activities. We have a BR VGC Steel-Types giveaway going on if you play VGC, I make themed posts every Monday and Friday to spark discussion, and if you need anything in terms of trading or stock, the breeding/trading forums has got you covered!

Also, please don't hesitant to ask me, my fellow mods @stephenWITNESS and @FireTaco, and our Kahunas @"yung lord", @moo311, and @Kris any questions you may have.

Welcome to the site, Umbre!

- 0kamii
Amethyst Ωmega - Guild Leader/Founder 

(Feb 18, 2018, 08:31 PM)Umbremaniac Wrote:
(Feb 18, 2018, 08:29 PM)Black Waterfall Wrote: @Umbremaniac You are not new but welcome to the community anyway!

Thank you and hmm ahah! maybe we could have an eeveelution battle?

@Umbremaniac Sounds like a plan! Smile Smile

By the way, I was just in Showdown Unrated Random battles and, coincidentally, I started a battle with an insane Suicide Offensive Guts Flareon that ended up knocking out half of the opponent's team. It was such an awesome Flareon moment that I had to save the replay (which can be seen here).
 ~ Always ready to fire up the party! ~ 
Hello! I used to run an Eeveelution team back in Gen 6 Doubles too! I enjoyed switching in Espeon when my opponent sends out Darkrai~

Flareon is hard to use.
Vaporeon is okay, with bulk in HP and decent Special Attack, good movepool, Wish, Toxic, Heal Bell, Scald, Ice Beam.
Jolteon is a good sweeper thanks to high speed and Magic Attack, and immunity to paralysed.
Espeon has my favourite ability Magic Bounce.
Umbreon is bulky and with Foul Play, it destroyed many Power Up Punch Mega Kangaskhan.
Not a big fan of Leafeon and Glaceon.
Sylveon is powerful thanks to access to Pixilate and Hyper Voice, I am still using it in my Battle Tree Doubles Team~

And remember to visit the Discord Channel too! Smile
What is a signature and how do I get one?
Good to see you! I can't remember if I made an intro topic, but I feel like at this point it might be a bit moot.
Just a fossil from the days of olde.
Sword and Shield Trades
(Feb 19, 2018, 05:48 AM)gkh1997 Wrote: Hello! I used to run an Eeveelution team back in Gen 6 Doubles too! I enjoyed switching in Espeon when my opponent sends out Darkrai~

Flareon is hard to use.
Vaporeon is okay, with bulk in HP and decent Special Attack, good movepool, Wish, Toxic, Heal Bell, Scald, Ice Beam.
Jolteon is a good sweeper thanks to high speed and Magic Attack, and immunity to paralysed.
Espeon has my favourite ability Magic Bounce.
Umbreon is bulky and with Foul Play, it destroyed many Power Up Punch Mega Kangaskhan.
Not a big fan of Leafeon and Glaceon.
Sylveon is powerful thanks to access to Pixilate and Hyper Voice, I am still using it in my Battle Tree Doubles Team~

And remember to visit the Discord Channel too! Smile

I love my magic bounce Espeon too, i love bouncing back rocks and webs so satisfying