Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Comment or 1000 years of bad luck + Rogue punches you in the face.
Hello wonderful members of Pokemon Forever!
It is I, your least favorite mod: Rogue!
I know you're reading this right now and wondering to yourself: "Oh boy, what does this ganonjerk want from me?"
Well I'll TELL YOU!

I want your thoughts, and your opinions of course!
For what?

The Forum.

I have 2 questions for everyone who does me a favor and comments on this thread. There is an alternate to the first question, so I guess there's technically 3, but you'll only answer 2.

1. What keeps you coming to these forums?/What keeps you away?

Be perfectly honest to me. What makes you visit however often you do? What keeps you away from coming on?

2. How do we make this place BETTER?

What is the forum missing? What do you want more of, or even loss of? Help me out. The mods, Justin, and myself want this forum to be a great place for everyone who chooses to frequent it. We want it to be a place for ALL pokemon fans to come in and enjoy.

I really appreciate any and all of you who help us out here, and leave a comment down below. If you're too shy or whatever the case may be: Please feel free to message me your answers.
We're slowly building an even stronger community every new member we have. Our community is already great in my opinion, but you all can help us make it even better. Thank you.

do it for naitre <3
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
ill take the punishment
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
I like the crowd here, it's a little more friendly than a lot of pokemon forums. Plus the great peeps who do the giveaways are saints in my book for the time they put into keeping the forum fun. I wouldn't say anything keeps me away. Except being busy with the family over the weekends.

What could be better? I don't know... it's a pretty good site. The only thing that keeps me out of a lot of tournaments/battle challenges/ league challenges/ect. is a lack of time when other people are active.

Keep up the good work.
Rip time for 1000years of punishment and a punch to the face by Rogue
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Oct 30, 2015, 02:48 PM)bradar485 Wrote: I like the crowd here, it's a little more friendly than a lot of pokemon forums. Plus the great peeps who do the giveaways are saints in my book for the time they put into keeping the forum fun. I wouldn't say anything keeps me away. Except being busy with the family over the weekends.

What could be better? I don't know... it's a pretty good site. The only thing that keeps me out of a lot of tournaments/battle challenges/ league challenges/ect. is a lack of time when other people are active.

Keep up the good work.

Would you enter more tournaments if they were more time convenient? Do you think we should have more for fun tournaments like the spooky cup we have going on right now?
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:28 PM)Eckley Wrote:
(Oct 30, 2015, 02:48 PM)bradar485 Wrote: I like the crowd here, it's a little more friendly than a lot of pokemon forums. Plus the great peeps who do the giveaways are saints in my book for the time they put into keeping the forum fun. I wouldn't say anything keeps me away. Except being busy with the family over the weekends.

Keep up the good work.

Would you enter more tournaments if they were more time convenient? Do you think we should have more for fun tournaments like the spooky cup we have going on right now?

I could come up with ideas i guess for tournaments, but i havent been doing them cause of 1 thing, No one ever enters them.....

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
People may not be able to stay around for a whole tournament sometimes. The spooky cup has gone pretty well so far, because it's on showdown which means no breeding, and the battles take place over a coupe of days. If we can streamline this format maybe we can host more tournaments with more people being able to enter?
I really like this website, the only thing I wish there was more of is more active members! Sometimes I feel like I'm the only one alive on here. >u<
Sylveon, use destroy everything!
It's super effective ~♥
(Oct 30, 2015, 03:36 PM)Eckley Wrote: People may not be able to stay around for a whole tournament sometimes. The spooky cup has gone pretty well so far, because it's on showdown which means no breeding, and the battles take place over a coupe of days. If we can streamline this format maybe we can host more tournaments with more people being able to enter?

come back to me when you have a 3DS CAPTURE CARD Kappa

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
What does a capture card have to do with this?