Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016
(Mar 13, 2016, 09:10 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I don;t think Squeab would touch his secret benefactor but if you vote for me I will personally see to having ChaseInfinity pay after he killed my Father ShinyEevee

See, that's where you're wrong. Chase is probably my least favorite person ever. Remember that one time he turned my profile into an altar to his sick Duck Hunt fetish. G R O S S.

He must be punished.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
(Mar 13, 2016, 11:57 PM)squeab Wrote: See, that's where you're wrong. Chase is probably my least favorite person ever. Remember that one time he turned my profile into an altar to his sick Duck Hunt fetish. G R O S S.

He must be punished.

As part of the Flame Tribe and on our honor as knights, we must defeat those Nohrian Scum.

THESE NOHRIAN SCUM DON'T STAND A CHANCE
I'm just here.

#RowletBois
I would like to nominate myself to literally any position of power I can get my hands on.

Pros of voting for me:
  • I have pretty eyes
  • I crave attention and can somehow consider that to be positive
  • I only sometimes cry during confrontation
  • I did my laundry today
  • I like naps
  • I'm totally not looking to initiate a hostile takeover of this site
  • Sometimes I listen to music
  • I have a nice writing prose
  • I consistantly create emotional barriers
  • I got a 96 on my last math test
Cons of voting for me:
  • I love chaos
  • The whole "destroying thread" thing
  • The whole "murder" thing [REDACTED]
  • Sometimes I hurt my throat when I sneeze
  • I'm an awful streamer
  • I like naps too much
  • I'm a pathological liar
  • I don't always make my bed in the morning
  • I never finish games
  • I don't own a Wii U
  • I can't pick a "Floor Embalm" "waifu"
  • Apparently I've made "friends" here????

My vice president would be my cat Penny because I miss her when I'm at school and want to be able to spend more time with her.

So I hope you have the heart to vote for me this election year.

And remember: a vote for me is a vote for...PKPatriot56? I guess...

Love you, bye!  Heart
(Mar 13, 2016, 11:57 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 09:10 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I don;t think Squeab would touch his secret benefactor but if you vote for me I will personally see to having ChaseInfinity pay after he killed my Father ShinyEevee

See, that's where you're wrong. Chase is probably my least favorite person ever. Remember that one time he turned my profile into an altar to his sick Duck Hunt fetish. G R O S S.

He must be punished.

Psst just a silly title that you probably asked him to change for attention. At least you don't have nightmares of him coming into your house at 1:00am, taking your father, beating him with a spoon for 30 minutes then executing him by epilepsy. I still cry in the shower every night thinking of that incident.
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 14, 2016, 12:23 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I would like to nominate myself to literally any position of power I can get my hands on.

Pros of voting for me:
  • I have pretty eyes
  • I did my laundry today
  • I like naps
Cons of voting for me:
  • I love chaos
  • I'm an awful streamer
  • I like naps too much
  • I never finish games
  • I don't own a Wii U

My vice president would be my cat Penny because I miss her when I'm at school and want to be able to spend more time with her.

Love you, bye!  Heart

I see no pro's here only cons.
Also Lucina is bae
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 14, 2016, 12:28 AM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: Psst just a silly title that you probably asked him to change for attention. At least you don't have nightmares of him coming into your house at 1:00am, taking your father, beating him with a spoon for 30 minutes then executing him by epilepsy. I still cry in the shower every night thinking of that incident.

[Image: 4Xxwf0Z.jpg]
As president I promise not to make up slanderous lies about the mods. Only the cold hard truth.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
You guys are messed up .... but hilarimoose xD 1 happy disfunctional family by the sounds of it!!! 

I dont know any of you guys or your shenanigans but I think this post wins it !!

(Mar 14, 2016, 12:23 AM)PKPatriot56 Wrote: I would like to nominate myself to literally any position of power I can get my hands on.

Pros of voting for me:
  • I have pretty eyes
  • I did my laundry today
  • I like naps
Cons of voting for me:
  • I love chaos
  • I'm an awful streamer
  • I like naps too much
  • I never finish games
  • I don't own a Wii U

Love you, bye!  Heart

The pretty eyes won it for me lol
1<3PnL
I see that this community is having a Presidential Election. I am not partaking, but @"squeab" has my vote. Hes a good man who loves Lazlow.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I mean, he has his own TV show that Lazlow guy, if Squeab loves him you gotta vote for him.
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad
Hey kids. Do you want to make the Forums a better place for you and I? Well why don't you vote for me. With me as president and @Cazwell  as my Vic president who is being held hostage to do [s]this[/s], we can make this forum a better place. Now you might be wondering, @Unit501  what makes you creditable to be forum president? Well I glad you asked my good member of this beautiful place we call the Forums. As someone with a PH.D in gender studies, I know alot about many things and being president is one of them. I will also make sure that the crimes that @ChaseInfinity  has done to the Forums and what he has done to my brother from another mother @"squeab" will have consequences. I can also promise the return of community streams, giveaways and community stream giveaways. And I will make sure that we get rid of the virtual duck and duck hunt dog supporters who plauge our beloved place we call home. I will assure that a vote for me is a vote to #maketheforumsgreatagain.
A legend fallen from grace.
(Mar 14, 2016, 05:00 AM)Unit501 Wrote: Hey kids. Do you want to make the Forums a better place for you and I? Well why don't you vote for me. With me as president and @Cazwell  as my Vic president who is being held hostage to do [s]this[/s], we can make this forum a better place. Now you might be wondering, @Unit501  what makes you creditable to be forum president? Well I glad you asked my good member of this beautiful place we call the Forums. As someone with a PH.D in gender studies, I know alot about many things and being president is one of them. I will also make sure that the crimes that @ChaseInfinity  has done to the Forums and what he has done to my brother from another mother @"squeab" will have consequences. I can also promise the return of community streams, giveaways and community stream giveaways. And I will make sure that we get rid of the virtual duck and duck hunt dog supporters who plauge our beloved place we call home. I will assure that a vote for me is a vote to #maketheforumsgreatagain.

Mister Mayu Slayer, you are not a PH.D is what you state unless you provide the proof. Our community doesn't need these 'transformer' look alikes roaming lands. I mean look what happened here

[Image: 2a93089431a901052bf63b914b18ff0e.jpg]
Never Give Up! - Densest Anime Protagonist of the Century

Forum Ninja
#PopplioDefenseSquad