Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016
@Unit501 and @PKPatriot56 welcome to the race. I'm looking forward to a good clean fight. Btw unit have someone proofread your posts k BYEEEE
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
The first person to support duck hunts and virtual ducks I will fund their campaign KappaHD
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
I mean Duck Hunt was a pretty cool game. And Porygon is one of my favorite Pokemon.
@Squeab has my vote! He will return this forum to the good ol' days, and he will bring reckoning to those who oppose him! Squeab for president!
Pokemon trainer since 2004!
@Podfighterninja123  How dare you compare me to those waste of space and metal. A gundam, let alone a mobile suit is superior in every way compared to a Transformer.
A legend fallen from grace.
I vote for...........ME

Why? Because I said and everyone loves Glaceon and the Eeveelutions. That's why.
Money cannot buy happiness, but somehow, it's more comfortable to cry in a Mercedes Benz than a bicycle.

Previously Known as MistressGlaceon

uwu i can hacku
Presidential Candidate: Me
Vice President Candidate: @42max Turtke  
Speech: If I win, we will have weekly giveaways on Friday of a Pokemon you all voted for! I could host an annual tournament with @42max Turtke with prizes! Also, I'll make sure that are new members get greeted, no one is breaking the rules and more people join this awesome community! Vote for me!
Have a good day!
Life only happens once. Make the most out of it.

I main Tracer for some reason...
My Friend Safari is Flying with Pidgey, Fletchiender and Swanna. Feel free to add me!

Also, my name is Hayden... Why am I Johnnyspyguy?
@Johnnyspyguy welcome to the race! Just a few questions for you. Do you plan on doing these weekly giveaways your self? If so how? Also, do you understand how often annual is? If so, why that many?
hi there
it's 2022 and we livin
At this time I vote for Squeab to be the forum prez
May he rule with an unforgiving iron fist