Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever Presidential Elections 2016
(Mar 13, 2016, 07:46 PM)AngryProtester Wrote: @squeab What will  you do about all the baby orphan Vitual Ducks that are living in the streets with no food, or love...

I can not promise them food. But seeing as they're computer programs, they probably don't need it. Same goes for love actually.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
Casually voting for @"squeab" with the promise of a shiny sounds pretty relevant right now. Wink

Ah, I need sleep.
Your number one flying-type trainer!
I nominate myself for President.
As for vice well I really don't care, but highly prefer @PrincessSylveon
I will bring back the greatness and the banter back to this wonderful forum, free @naitre 's family and build a giant wall around PK.
Also there will be cookies for everyone when I win cos I love all. So a vote for me is a vote for @Eckley which means its a vote less for @Rogue

Thanks for your time Kappa
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
(Mar 13, 2016, 08:13 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I nominate myself for President.
I will bring back the greatness and the banter back to this wonderful forum, free @naitre 's family and build a giant wall around PK.
Also there will be cookies for everyone when I win cos I love all. So a vote for me is a vote for @Eckley which means its a vote less for @Rogue

AAACTUALLYYY a vote for me is a vote for Eckley. Eckley is my mom. I'm half Eckley, more Eckley than you are.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
I nominate myself as secretary so I can run unopposed and finally win something so my parents will get off my back for once in my life and please vote for me this is all I have.
@"squeab" will the criminal ChaseInfinity be put on trial for his crimes
(Mar 13, 2016, 08:19 PM)squeab Wrote:
(Mar 13, 2016, 08:13 PM)SenpaisLittleEevee Wrote: I nominate myself for President.

AAACTUALLYYY a vote for me is a vote for Eckley. Eckley is my mom. I'm half Eckley, more Eckley than you are.

Weeellllll AAaaaacccttttuaaallllly I will become one with Eckley after the fusion technique on the day I win soooo I think Im more Eckley than you are
Eckley is best grill
(Mar 13, 2016, 08:49 PM)terrorkid94 Wrote: @"squeab" will the criminal ChaseInfinity be put on trial for his crimes

I don;t think Squeab would touch his secret benefactor but if you vote for me I will personally see to having ChaseInfinity pay after he killed my Father ShinyEevee
Eckley is best grill
President: @adolf hipstar
Vice President: @peter1994
Oh, @GMX

You know when to crack a good joke Kappa
I'm just here.

#RowletBois