Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] PokemonForever's 2 Year Anniversary!
Ayy @Eckley callin out the kawaii. I have more Verlis art but I wanted to spare everyone the trouble of washing out their eyes. Happy Anniversary everyone, shout out to those involved with the couple of giveaways that got out of hand this summer. I'm prepping for SuMo haxxorz so I'm sure we will all be tearing our hair out with the next wave of alt accounts. Lol  Smile
Can you h*ck me a Ditto?
My favorite part was forming a 7 step plan to usurp the mod team and eventually take over the site and dedicate it to posting exclusively Yo Kai Watch. Currently on step 5.
RIP Miranda Cosgrove 1975-2017
my first trade is definitly my fav
(Nov 15, 2016, 04:37 PM)Vinnie Wrote: Congratulations! A big thank you to @Justin and all the mods for making this a great forum and an even better community.

I haven't been a member of this forum for a long time, but my favorite moment was probably sending out my first 6IV Ditto. The idea of helping someone, making someone's day, or just put a smile on their face is great. The happy and appreciative comments are also a great motivation to keep going! :D

Great job guys, keep it up!

awww thanks @Vinnie
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
everything is terrible and I don't like anything.
50 thousand people used to live here...Now it's a ghost town.
Wait two years already?! How many years have i been here? I can still remember @Aether was the one doing the giveaways, sadly his room got broken into. I remember reading @CheatingZubat 's diary and I decided to join the communal diary thread when it went up. Every time @PKPatriot56 ruins a thread was awesome. Well it's not like he's the only one who ruins them. I lol'd when I read a few threads and each time, @naitre and the others ruined it. I was hyped as well when @Justin traded me a legendary. Is this the real world thread is also cute. Spoopy cups were awesome as well.

RIP @animekid7.
I'm a logger
recorder
diarier?

I record my Pokemon journey in this diary

so a journeyer?

:D here's to another good year and more to come!
I don't even remember what i ate for dinner yesterday.
Happy Birthday Pokemon Forever!
My favorite moment was probably when I had no clue who AnimeKid7 was on his appreciation Thread. I'ts been really fun to trade and work with everyone so Thanks Everyone Who Makes This Website Great.
O
Oh No! I need to give a shoutout to my favorite user, Alola Donphan. I really do miss him. He brought joy to the community by begging for legendaries. Made us happy by roasting shinies. Made us laugh when he said he would get us banned if we gave him a shiny. And lets not forget his awesome team building :P

RIP Alola Donphan, you will be remembered like AnimeKid7 is
O