Poll: Are you happy with the changes fam?
Yes fam
Of Course fam
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] User Group Update!
Hi everyone! It's been a while since there's been a site update, but here's a quick update regarding the user groups on the forum. We have received a huge amount of feedback from users on the site saying that they aren't happy with the user groups and that they don't think that they properly reflect who they are as forum users and Pokémon trainers. We take this very seriously as user groups help to give individuality to each user and help to show their role and how they have helped and become part of the community. So, after months of intense discussion, we came to an agreement. That we would make a small but significant change that would we feel will fix the glaring problems with user groups and help to better show what we as a site stand for. (We won't be making the change straight away, but in the next few weeks.)

1. From now on the the standard user groups including "Picking a Starter" "Missing.No" etc. will be removed.
    [Image: Vg8DvPL.png] [Image: XLGVtWB.png] [Image: GU60JbR.png]

They Will be replaced with either "Logang" or "Jake Pauler" depending on which group the user decides to align their loyalty to.

[Image: U97hQWE.png] [Image: KdiylHL.png]
    New users will get the choice when signing up and all current users will receive a PM which they will reply their choice to.

2. The Kahuna user group will be removed
    [Image: z07unwi.png]

And changed to "Clout Gang" to show their dedication to overpriced street wear and Soundcloud rap.
    [Image: mGEW0fg.png]

3. The Moderator user group will be removed
    [Image: 9wqSQvY.png]

And will be replaced with "Faze Clan" because we noscope the haterz and spam bots.
    [Image: evxUNKw.png]

4. And finally, the "Admin" and "Broadcaster" groups are going to be merged into one group which will now be known as "Dab Master"
    [Image: 8mUyRc9.png]

We appreciate your patience with us and will keep you updated as we bring in these changes. Keep it litty fam [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ43gvm3Wv5e3nlBHpgLHb...L-9GmoViwl] [Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN8BI_I6azz6GGF22qYe1...PFenMUhHAA] [Image: fire.png] [Image: 241297056022212.png?r1024x1024]
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
FINALLY, been waiting for these changes. Thanks for being #1 mod!
April fools fam.
About time.

Can I be a Jake Pauler?
OU MASTER RACE
@Pwimawh_Kiogah I can assure you that there's no fooling going on on this site. I perish the thought!
Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!
At least my eggs are safe ~
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
Finally been waiting for this update for forever Tongue
Words i live by - Good Luck and Chance.
Good job getting it out early, I thought it was scheduled for next Tuesday. I is Logan Pauler (jk)
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Wow

Fact of the day about... well... me:I really can’t wait for the day of my signature!
(Apr 1, 2018, 01:23 PM)Pwimawh_Kiogah Wrote: Wow

Fact of the day about... well... me:I really can’t wait for the day of my signature!

u need 200 posts and 15 rep
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ