Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] We need your Feedback/Ideas
I’m just going to cut to the point. Before Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon come out, we want to know if you guys, the community, want any changes from layout to quality of life stuff. Now I’m not saying it’s going to happen right away, but we will put your ideas on a list of things we need to do. Thanks in advance.
Ban wundr
Eckley is best grill
Go on and on, grow into a phenomenon
A mobile option for the website would be helpful. I can't always be on the look on here when I'm not near a pc and it's always a hassle for me to enlarge some texts. A bit more competitive tournaments if possible, that way I can distract myself from endgame and beat your pokemon in a battle.
Is there a way to implement a live-notification system? For those who are expecting certain replies /like in a giveaway, etc./ And you don't want to miss it, I think it'd help. Granted, refreshing a page is easy, but I think this'd be a neat little addition. Other than that, maybe an option to change the wallpaper to a custom image?
OU MASTER RACE
Maybe make the website look a bit nicer? I'm not an expert on web design or anything but if the website looked a bit more professional than it is right now it could actually bring in a lot more users in the community.
@RazorGuild and @Unit501 I've honestly though this for a while too but I didn't wanna be the one to say it cause well yeh idk the a whole lot about webdesign either so.... But I just feel the layout could use a little something
Dont know why I never thought to put this here...
All your Hidden Ability needs in one place <3
I honestly couldn't think of much off the top of my head, but a live notification system sounds like a great idea. If it is possible could it have some form of sound. I have been at my PC many times when people have messaged me and completely missed it since there is not a noticable warning for alerts or PMs

Regarding the design, although in my oppinion it is fine if you want to change it around a bit, try not to lose the feel it currently has of being a friendly community. If you make it all look too professional then it won't suit the community and Pokémon in general. I am not going to call out specific forums but when I was looking at other Pokémon forums and first found Pokémon Forever (obviously this forum was the best Wink ) many of the others felt way too formal and were not welcoming for casual players wanting a community to join.

I love the website, but I think if the home page hade a mobile option it would be better. I only us my tablet for this and the home page is very glitchy and the different pictures always overlap and such making it hard to tell what is going on.
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
(Oct 29, 2017, 02:19 AM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: I honestly couldn't think of much off the top of my head, but a live notification system sounds like a great idea. If it is possible could it have some form of sound. I have been at my PC many times when people have messaged me and completely missed it since there is not a noticable warning for alerts or PMs

Regarding the design, although in my oppinion it is fine if you want to change it around a bit, try not to lose the feel it currently has of being a friendly community. If you make it all look too professional then it won't suit the community and Pokémon in general. I am not going to call out specific forums but when I was looking at other Pokémon forums and first found Pokémon Forever (obviously this forum was the best Wink ) many of the others felt way too formal and were not welcoming for casual players wanting a community to join.

exactly....
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
Bumping for importance.