Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] We need your Feedback/Ideas
So I wanted to address what we have so far.

Mobile version: For this to truly happen, I'm going to need to redesign the site completely since the forum software we're running and the base template that was used to create the current design was never meant to be mobile friendly. I may do this sometime in the future but it's a big job for a single web developer that isn't great at design.

In the meantime, I've made a bunch of changes that should make the site a little easier to work with on mobile. It's not perfect atm but hopefully it's a decent band-aid until I have time to do the job proper.

Live alerts: The developer of the alert system didn't support this natively but I may look into writing it in sometime soon if I'm capable. 

New design: When/if I go through a redesign for true mobile support, the rest of the design will likely have to change some in the process. I'd like to keep the spirit of the current design going though because it really is friendly and inviting. That said, some of you may remember forever ago when I mentioned a possible 'dark mode'. I'm going to touch that up a bit soon and release a beta of it to Trusted Users to help me find all the bits I need to finish up.

Shiny Thread Prefix: Done. I did something a little different for this one to test an idea. There may be a redesign of all the thread prefixes if you guys like this.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far and I'm sorry if I haven't been fully able to live up to them but keep letting us know if you have any problems/ideas.
I'm the lead developer for the site! (Formerly My Cupcake Money)
[ My Stream | My Pokeradar Thing ]
Let me know if anything comes up~
(Nov 22, 2017, 01:26 PM)Agro Wrote: So I wanted to address what we have so far.

Mobile version: For this to truly happen, I'm going to need to redesign the site completely since the forum software we're running and the base template that was used to create the current design was never meant to be mobile friendly. I may do this sometime in the future but it's a big job for a single web developer that isn't great at design.

In the meantime, I've made a bunch of changes that should make the site a little easier to work with on mobile. It's not perfect atm but hopefully it's a decent band-aid until I have time to do the job proper.

Live alerts: The developer of the alert system didn't support this natively but I may look into writing it in sometime soon if I'm capable. 

New design: When/if I go through a redesign for true mobile support, the rest of the design will likely have to change some in the process. I'd like to keep the spirit of the current design going though because it really is friendly and inviting. That said, some of you may remember forever ago when I mentioned a possible 'dark mode'. I'm going to touch that up a bit soon and release a beta of it to Trusted Users to help me find all the bits I need to finish up.

Shiny Thread Prefix: Done. I did something a little different for this one to test an idea. There may be a redesign of all the thread prefixes if you guys like this.

Thanks for all the suggestions so far and I'm sorry if I haven't been fully able to live up to them but keep letting us know if you have any problems/ideas.

YOUR AWESOME  Heart
                                        I ΔM DŌVΛ
@Agro Yo nice stuff Agro. Love the Shiny Prefix
OU MASTER RACE