Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

[IMPORTANT] Website Changes Suggestion Thread
Exclamation 
Hey everyone, the site has been up for a few months now and I need your help deciding what fixes we need. Try thinking about everything here. What you like, what you don’t like, what will make the site more efficient, new prefixes, text sizes, link colors. ANYTHING!

As you make suggestions I will add them to this list.

Planned Changes
  • Add additional Mods
    • A lot of you do a great job and we will add a couple mods soon. If you don’t become a mod on this initial wave. Just keep being you; we will need more soon.
  • Add trainer name to profile and display under avatar
  • Ability to search for users
Suggestions
Completed
  • Add Signatures
    • Users with high enough rep are currently allowed a text only signature.
Follow us on Twitter @_pokemonforever
Learn about us on our Welcome Page
Watch us play games on Twitch.tv
I think users who don't have enough reputation should also be able to make a signatures.
I bet a lot of people have ideas for cool signatures. and I think they should be able to do that too not just those who are trusted.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

i love the fact that we can see each others friend code on our profiles also i like that we can pm or message each other it helps for trades and battles and ideas. i think maybe we will need a section town of salem since there a lot of us who play it here but overall the site is awesome :D and very helpful for tips trades and battles
I think this is mentioned already but lately the site is having this bug where the title button Masher is glitched. (example here http://gyazo.com/e0e04f59df1bc5c4a132a234939b183d )

Another thing that would making topics better would be that the text in a spoiler-box wasn't bold. I would love to use the spoiler-box to keep my topics clean and short but imo it's annoying to read walls of text in bold. I don't even know if this is possible and this is just a little thing that's bothering me, I have no idea if the other people also find this annoying :D

There's nothing else that pops up for me at the moment but I will let you know if I can find something that could be better. :D
(Oғғɪᴄɪᴀʟ) Lᴏʀᴅ Lᴀᴅʏ ᴇᴇᴠᴇᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴏʀᴜᴍ.

﹟TᴇᴀᴍFᴏʀᴜᴍ ₄ ʟᴀɪғᴜ (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤
Accelixio#2187 @ Overwatch

Achievement unlocked: First place in a sub-tourney//08-08-2015

I'm not sure how many people play Mario Kart here, but maybe it could be added to the "other games" section? I've played it quite a lot recently, but it's even better with friends in my opinion. It would also be nice if we had some kind of tournament in the future if enough people here play it
That would be cool I agree.
I'm your friendly neighborhood Dragon fun fact I'm one of the only ones who can take a ice beam And laugh right back at you with a outrage
#Teamforum

I'd love to see a place were we can suggest games for you to play on stream, I know you would be able to play most of them but it would be cool (and possibly funny Kappa) to see you playing some of the games I have in find Wink
~Visit PokemonForever's Twitter Page~
Ha! You've underestimated my stupidity.
~Virtual Polygon Duck of Team Forum~
Maybe we could in the other games have 3 sections - competetive, co-op, and solo. These could narrow down the games into smaller groups to help people find certain games instead of searching threads for hours (extreme exaggeration)
Anybody got any ideas?
#Teamforum

We could also have a streaming section where we talk about streamers and also maybe have a tutorial on how you stream?