Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kris' Egg Swap! [OPEN]
(Oct 1, 2017, 04:58 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @iRogue 
They are great, I am working on move sets for them and I will train them to add to my battle collection tomorrow. Thanks a lot.  Big Grin

No problem! thank you too!  Big Grin
(Oct 1, 2017, 04:53 PM)iRogue Wrote:
(Oct 1, 2017, 04:50 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: Sorry for the slight delay in hatching and posting, I got:

Swinub              Gibble                 Togepi               Riolu                   Aipom                 Lillipup 
[Image: 250px-220Swinub.png][Image: 250px-443Gible.png][Image: 250px-175Togepi.png][Image: 250px-447Riolu.png][Image: 250px-190Aipom.png][Image: 250px-506Lillipup.png]
    Timid                   Jolly                     Timid                 Jolly                      Jolly                  Relaxed
  Thick Fat           Rough Skin      Serene Grace      Prankster           Run Away          Vital Spirit

Froakie              Piplup                 Rotom 
[Image: 250px-656Froakie.png][Image: 250px-393Piplup.png][Image: 250px-479Rotom.png]                        
      Timid                   Bold                   Bold
    Protean              Torrent              Levitate 

(It took longer than it should have to make these look neat as a list XD)

Cool! I hope you like them! :D

I cant find out why the swinub is Timid im sry. xD
Im willing to trade some eggs if any1 wants 2.
Hello, I'm new to this site, and I thought it was a good way to start participating here. The concept of this thread seems fun to me.  Tongue
I am more of a collector than a breeder, so i dont know what will came out. But i think thats the funny thing.
I have two eggs right now to trade if anyone want to.

P.S English is not my first languaje, so if something seems odd sorry.
@Ubi49 
I have a couple of eggs spare that I can trade if you want

(Oct 6, 2017, 01:54 PM)Tenebris_Kane Wrote: @Ubi49 
If you give me a couple of minutes I will be able to trade with you

Edit - I can trade 2 eggs now if you like?

Good, Im free right now if you still can.
@Ubi49 
Give me a minute and I will head to plaza for trading

(Oct 6, 2017, 01:49 PM)Ubi49 Wrote: Hello, I'm new to this site, and I thought it was a good way to start participating here. The concept of this thread seems fun to me.  Tongue
I am more of a collector than a breeder, so i dont know what will came out. But i think thats the funny thing.
I have two eggs right now to trade if anyone want to.

P.S English is not my first languaje, so if something seems odd sorry.

Hey! I would love to do an egg swap along with a gift for joining the community!  Big Grin

Whats your favorite pokemon? If your lucky I might have a shiny!
Well, i got a Shroomish jolly and 5 Iv, and a Vulplix (no Alola ver) timid and 5 Iv too. 
So well for me! (And I hope it war mutual)

And thanks for the offer! I like beldum + evolutions. But i dont mind it dont come out shiny, i like his normal color too!
@Kris Come swap with me!
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!