Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

Kris' Egg Swap! [OPEN]
I do not have an egg but I would love one to start my Nuzlock and I will return the favor later. ^_^
(Oct 7, 2017, 11:35 AM)Zhovul Wrote: I do not have an egg but I would love one to start my Nuzlock and I will return the favor later. ^_^

@Zhovul What game?
VGC|Breeding|Forum Regular|Amethyst 0mega

PM me if you need help with competitive battling!
Generation 6 for Y or AS @RetroTyphlosion
(Oct 7, 2017, 02:56 AM)Ubi49 Wrote: Well, i got a Shroomish jolly and 5 Iv, and a Vulplix (no Alola ver) timid and 5 Iv too. 
So well for me! (And I hope it war mutual)

And thanks for the offer! I like beldum + evolutions. But i dont mind it dont come out shiny, i like his normal color too!

Sry it took me so long to awnser, I got the Beldum tho! 

Im free all day so if you get online hit me up.
(Oct 7, 2017, 11:55 AM)Zhovul Wrote: Generation 6 for Y or AS @RetroTyphlosion

If you wanted, you could catch a pokemon on every route just wonder trade it. I don't know if they closed wonder trade yet :\
(Oct 8, 2017, 01:11 PM)iRogue Wrote:
(Oct 7, 2017, 02:56 AM)Ubi49 Wrote: Well, i got a Shroomish jolly and 5 Iv, and a Vulplix (no Alola ver) timid and 5 Iv too. 

And thanks for the offer! I like beldum + evolutions. But i dont mind it dont come out shiny, i like his normal color too!

Dont worry! I just saw this, and I'm gonna be free today, so when you are ready, no rush!
(Oct 9, 2017, 09:47 AM)Ubi49 Wrote:

Dont worry! I just saw this, and I'm gonna be free today, so when you are ready, no rush!

Im rdy anytime.

hey can u trade rn?
(Oct 10, 2017, 02:40 PM)iRogue Wrote:

hey can u trade rn?

Yes :D
Don't know if this is even a good place to ask but.....i might just be an idiot or ignorant but what is the deal with egg moves? Are they more powerful or something? I've just always wondered.