Share:    Facebook Facebook Reddit

LF: Golett
I would love to get my hands on a Golett With Iron Fist and adamant Natrue. I have a Shiny Melotic that i dont use to trade with. I know its a long shot but if there is a Shiny with both the Ablity and Natrue im looking for i would be very very happy with that news.
Give me like an hour and ill have you one (assuming the maintance is done by then as well)
Spreedsheet of Friend safaris Here =)
@Ciryes  Did you want me to breed it for some IVs as well or just want the nature/ability?
(Jun 28, 2016, 12:12 AM)Ducky Wrote: @Ciryes  Did you want me to breed it for some IVs as well or just want the nature/ability?
I understand since its a genderless pokemon that it can be a bit hard to breed IV's in but if your willing i would be very happy for a 5 IV in the basic HP, Atk, Def. Sp.Def, and Speed
@Ciryes Will do, ill start breeding it for 5IV (not Sp.Atk)
(Jun 28, 2016, 10:29 PM)Ducky Wrote: @Ciryes Will do, ill start breeding it for 5IV (not Sp.Atk)
Thanks man and i will get to helping out with your safari idea you have there.
@Ciryes I got your Golett  :D
(Jun 29, 2016, 01:31 AM)Ducky Wrote: @Ciryes I got your Golett  :D
OH WONDERFUL im will keep my tab open on here till i see your online to do the trade.
@Ciryes  Online now. and will be for a few hours
(Jun 29, 2016, 01:39 PM)Ducky Wrote: @Ciryes  Online now. and will be for a few hours
Thank you so much for the trade Ducky.